Is /worlds and /world <name> coming back any time soon?

Lapzzo

My server is ready to release, but I need /worlds so it works! Please if any mod/admin or anyone knows when it will come back, msg me. Also I already use multiverse and level worlds, but they dont do what I need them to do, so /worlds and /world <name> will be great to get added back

imgonline-com-ua-resize-CNNkL1drx5M-removebg-preview.png.d6a8ae8b5eb862005fb056c21f934200.png

22 hours ago, Lapzzo said:

My server is ready to release, but I need /worlds so it works! Please if any mod/admin or anyone knows when it will come back, msg me. Also I already use multiverse and level worlds, but they dont do what I need them to do, so /worlds and /world <name> will be great to get added back

It's simply not, ReportCards is working on a plugin that will bring back these commands.

I'm just a known player who been playing since the 24 July 2019.

Please don't DM me for support, go here (if you don't mind waiting) or join Minehut's Discord (which is more active) if you need assistance.

Just now, Lapzzo said:

So it wont or will

It will never come back, the plugin which added it is very dated and wasn't needed.

Please don't DM me for support, go here (if you don't mind waiting) or join Minehut's Discord (which is more active) if you need assistance.

Just now, Lapzzo said:

How can I switch from worlds then?

Multiverse at this time.