I'm having problems with starting my server

BeniIneb567474

Did a little searching and found another post discussing the same issue awhile back.

Their method is the "Repair Files" button, which in my case also helped me when my server had issues starting.

Try following the message below

I am not at fault for any damaged file, Server loss, or any loss valuable item/thing, or build upon repairing files. This may cause server loss. I suggest downloading your world, and making sure you can safe important configs. Please do not show hateful comments. I'm just a Forums Support Member. 

From the main panel you can see the lowest tab, It's called "Danger Zone" Once you click on that tab you may see the following options, "Force Stop" Don't click this it Immediately stops your server and puts it into hibernation. Next to it you'll see "Reset Server" DO NOT  Click that for this issue it completely deletes and resets your entire server. What you are looking for is "Repair Files" it repairs core files that are preventing the server from starting. This should fix your issue if not please reply for further support!

Otherwise I suggest you contact support.

- Also this post should be posted in the "HELP" forum section.

• Thanks 1

--- AbusingNub ---

-- Owner of the DevilsNetwork --

◉ DevilsPvP.minehut.gg

◉ BridgesWar.minehut.gg

Here to lend a helping hand.

• 2 weeks later...