Are Minehut servers tickrate lower than normal?

Orochimaru

I have attempted to build multiple different farms and redstoney things and they havent worked. I tried to break bedrock using a piston and tnt and build a tnt duper but niether worked. I then went on a server of my own created through minecraft and both worked. Is this because the tickrate in Minehuts servers are lower or am I just stupid https://snaptube.cam/ https://9apps.cam/.

Edited by Orochimaru

1 hour ago, Orochimaru said:

I have attempted to build multiple different farms and redstoney things and they havent worked. I tried to break bedrock using a piston and tnt and build a tnt duper but niether worked. I then went on a server of my own created through minecraft and both worked. Is this because the tickrate in Minehuts servers are lower or am I just stupid.

uh i think im stupid

Every time you tell a lie, You'll have to tell a 100 more.

Your server by default is running paper which is a fork of spigot. Paper is used by default because it has optimizations not present in spigot and fixes many exploits such as tnt duping, breaking bedrock, etc. You can either switch to spigot or edit the paper.yml file so the exploits you want to use are enabled.

Owner of oldgaffle.minehut.gg. (my paintball server)

Owner of karted.minehut.gg. (my mario kart server)

Advocate of individual freedom, especially freedom of speech.

Cooler than Stalemate128.

7 hours ago, Checkmate128 said:

Your server by default is running paper which is a fork of spigot. Paper is used by default because it has optimizations not present in spigot and fixes many exploits such as tnt duping, breaking bedrock, etc. You can either switch to spigot or edit the paper.yml file so the exploits you want to use are enabled.

he's smart

Every time you tell a lie, You'll have to tell a 100 more.