Server has been Offline for 12 hours

_KadenPlayz_

Question

Hello! My server been offline for 12 hrs can any of yall help?
i tried hibernating, resetting the world, repairing files, restoring the server, but i ended up with one error message "An unkown error occured."
I would try resetting the server, but i have alot of important skripts on the server and the files wont open which means i cant copy them.

9 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Razaire said:

Brother Start Your Server you'll get some time to check the logs by [Path: Dashboard -> <Server> -> Files -> Logs -> latest.log]

he said he can't check files

-=-------=-=-===============--=--

Joined Minehut May 23 2017

| haven't been on forums in a minute

| contact me on discord (@qeid)

-=-------=-=-===============--=--

modfl.png.06c1e0f7f6ccf831834b651ea70a2169.png

1 minute ago, identiy said:

he said he can't check files

sorry i meant while his server is taking time to start u can edit the server so in that period of time look at the log and copy paste the problem here

Every time you tell a lie, You'll have to tell a 100 more.

2 hours ago, Razaire said:

Brother Start Your Server you'll get some time to check the logs by [Path: Dashboard -> <Server> -> Files -> Logs -> latest.log]

Brother i cant start the server. Like at all. it just says offline, not hibernating, and its been like that for awhile now. I cant look in files, and all it says is "an unknown error occurred" whenever i try to start it.