Axolotl and glow squids farm problem

Jerry0401

Question

6 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, LapEvents said:

What do you mean by this?

I mean I build the farm in my server it can't generate axolotl and glow squids.But when I download the server map and play in single world,the farm can generate axolotl and glow squids.

I'm sure my version is 1.17

That's because Your server version 1.16.5. axolotls & glow squids are 1.17.1 mobs, change your server version to 1.17.1 to add them but 1.16.5 users will not be able to join. (i kno then how are you joining your minecraft server in 1.17.1 it's coz minehut wont let 1.17 items be generated even tho you can see in ur creative inv)

Edited by Razaire

Every time you tell a lie, You'll have to tell a 100 more.

7 hours ago, Razaire said:

That's because Your server version 1.16.5. axolotls & glow squids are 1.17.1 mobs, change your server version to 1.17.1 to add them but 1.16.5 users will not be able to join. (i kno then how are you joining your minecraft server in 1.17.1 it's coz minehut wont let 1.17 items be generated even tho you can see in ur creative inv)

My server version update 1.17 about a month. The axolotls & glow generated in the begining.The axolotls I tame still in my pool.But after few days,I didn't see any wild axolotls and glow(my axolotls still alive).So I build a farm and it didn't work.The strange thing is when I download the server map and I use same version to play in my indivisual world.The farm generated the axolotls & glow (the farm is at same place) and I can found wild axolotls easily. 

image.thumb.png.59c4837fb65a3b44e4a2d3237da83687.png

3 hours ago, Jerry0401 said:

My server version update 1.17 about a month. The axolotls & glow generated in the begining.The axolotls I tame still in my pool.But after few days,I didn't see any wild axolotls and glow(my axolotls still alive).So I build a farm and it didn't work.The strange thing is when I download the server map and I use same version to play in my indivisual world.The farm generated the axolotls & glow (the farm is at same place) and I can found wild axolotls easily. 

image.thumb.png.59c4837fb65a3b44e4a2d3237da83687.png

So it's Fixed. Good for u!

Every time you tell a lie, You'll have to tell a 100 more.