Uploading a downloaded map?

TheButterBuilder

Question

Hi all! I'm new to minehut, and may just be stupid, but how do I successfully upload a map I downloaded to play with friends to my server? I keep going to the World area of the dashboard, uploading the .zip, and getting the error "An error occurred. Please try again." Is there something I can do? I've tried uploading several different .zip folders, and none work. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Edited by TheButterBuilder

3 answers to this question

Hey there, 

In order to upload a world, you first go to a website called file.io and upload the world .zip file there. After that, copy the link and go into your server and type the command /ul world <name> <link>. It should be uploaded and in order to make changes to it like make a certain warp there or something, you need the plugin Multiverse so you can import the map in. To import, type the command /mvimport ul_<name> <NORMAL/NETHER/END>. You should have your world fully uploaded now! Hope this helped you in any way.

• Thanks 1

Owner of play.hiveminez.net

⊱------------------------------⊰

Joined Minehut on 1/28/2021 (Same day I got Minecraft)

[VIP] - 3/14/2021

[LEGEND] - 5/27/2021

⊱------------------------------⊰

Discord - NotKaizo#0001

In-game name - iKaizo_

If you need any help, feel free to contact me.

4 hours ago, NotKaizo said:

Hey there, 

In order to upload a world, you first go to a website called file.io and upload the world .zip file there. After that, copy the link and go into your server and type the command /ul world <name> <link>. It should be uploaded and in order to make changes to it like make a certain warp there or something, you need the plugin Multiverse so you can import the map in. To import, type the command /mvimport ul_<name> <NORMAL/NETHER/END>. You should have your world fully uploaded now! Hope this helped you in any way.

This works! If you need a youtube tutorial here it is:

• Thanks 1

imgonline-com-ua-resize-CNNkL1drx5M-removebg-preview.png.d6a8ae8b5eb862005fb056c21f934200.png