I need some help with skript. I'm still learning 🙂

The first is this skript:

every tick:
  loop all players:
    loop-player is wearing leather boots named "&eSpeedy Boots":
      apply speed without any particles to the loop-player
    else:
      remove speed from loop-player

I have dyed leather boots (1 yellow 1 orange) that are named "Speedy Boots" that should apply speed when you wear them. This skrip works just fine, but the only problem is once I hide the attributes and hide the dye in the "ie editor", it stops applying speed. Anybody know how to fix this?

The second is just that I'm not sure how to give someone an item with hidden attributes in skript. I know "give player a paper of unbreaking 1 with hidden enchants", but is there a way to do this with attributes? (I have skript and skellet by the way)

Edited by Dragon-Master
typo

1 hour ago, Dragon-Master said:

I need some help with skript. I'm still learning 🙂

The first is this skript:

every tick:
  loop all players:
    loop-player is wearing leather boots named "&eSpeedy Boots":
      apply speed without any particles to the loop-player
    else:
      remove speed from loop-player

I have dyed leather boots (1 yellow 1 orange) that are named "Speedy Boots" that should apply speed when you wear them. This skrip works just fine, but the only problem is once I hide the attributes and hide the dye in the "ie editor", it stops applying speed. Anybody know how to fix this?

The second is just that I'm not sure how to give someone an item with hidden attributes in skript. I know "give player a paper of unbreaking 1 with hidden enchants", but is there a way to do this with attributes? (I have skript and skellet by the way)

You could prob do something like "loop-player is wearing leather boots named "&eSpeedy Boots" with hidden attributes:"

idek if this will work but I hope it did!