Illumess

Your IGN: Illumes

Your Discord (Shadows#2711):

Time zone: EST

What is you're current rank?: Default

Do you have a working mic?: Not at the moment sorry

Do you have any previous punishments?: Nope

How many hours are you able to be on the server?: 2-3 Hours or more

How active can you be per week?: I will try to be active as much as I can per week as trying to put in those 2-3 hours every day

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: I do not have much past moderation experience except for like servers that have closed down on minehut. That were from a year ago but when I was staff on those servers I was a Manager on one and a Moderator on one of them. I'm very sorry but I have forgotten their names.

Why do you want to become a staff member on KitX?: I feel like I can help the server In different aspects. First of all I'm trying to learn how to skript so I can soon become a dev on servers. I'm really am good with knowing if people are hacking or if they aren't. I'm trying to get better at screensharing and learning how to screenshare .

Why should we pick your application than other applications?: I really enjoy pit playing and on a minehut server I think it is a amazing to make this and I want to help out and become apart of this amazing staff team.

What is one of your strengths & weaknesses?: One of my strengths is I am calm under pressure as if like players are rioting over a punishment that was deserved I would stay calm. I would say a weakness of mine is sometimes I can be really toxic if players are being rude to other people.

Do you know how to screen share & find Ghost Clients? (Yes/No): Not yet but I hope to learn more

Do you use any Screen Share tools? (Yes/No): No

Anything else?: Thank you for taking your time to read this.