Sudden Extreme Lag.

Nutterie

Question

So me and my friend have a private SMP server, it is just us. We don't use command blocks, commands, or anything beyond /home and /tp. But for some reason, our server just became totally messed up. It's not the first time, either. Last time this happened, I had to download the world, reset the server, and reupload the world. This time, I can't even download the world, so we are kinda screwed. We can't even join anymore. Last time it happened, the world was even super laggy in single player, so I transferred over only the region folder. What else can we do to fix this?

1 answer to this question

Hello @Nutterie,

To my knowledge based on what you've stated you only use the basic commands for essentials correct? If this is true make sure you don't have excess plugins that you have installed for other times and plan ahead for that as Minehut Player Servers have limited ram which can be upgraded with credits by purchasing player slots. If you only have the essentials plugin maybe you have done something to the world that causes major lag like multiple piles of dropped loot, or something that seems a bit extreme. Those are some possibilities of the lag from your server.

Axis-Dussk.png.7e3cc55d60f1a61d0247ac69983d51c1.png