I need some help with skript.

xTomPx

Hello!

Recently, I've been getting into skript and it's amazing! now im trying to make a server with a lot of weird mechanics, one of them being diseases.  Now I want to make custom diseases and not use a plugin. Was wondering how do I make a long-lasting disease that doesn't rely on variables due to variables not saving info on server restart. I was thinking about adding a item in the inventory and detect that but I also don't know how to make an item undroppable and not going in chests or adding the player to a team. What do you guys think?

(please note I am a beginner in skript so if I don't understand basic things I am very sorry)

15 hours ago, xTomPx said:

Hello!

Recently, I've been getting into skript and it's amazing! now im trying to make a server with a lot of weird mechanics, one of them being diseases.  Now I want to make custom diseases and not use a plugin. Was wondering how do I make a long-lasting disease that doesn't rely on variables due to variables not saving info on server restart. I was thinking about adding a item in the inventory and detect that but I also don't know how to make an item undroppable and not going in chests or adding the player to a team. What do you guys think?

(please note I am a beginner in skript so if I don't understand basic things I am very sorry)

options:
	item: dirt named "Your Item Here!"

on drop:
	event-item is {@item}
	cancel event

on respawn:
	give player {@item}

here it some stuff if i understand you correctly. TBH i dont know how to stop it from being put inside a chest though.

image.png.bc433d6489d70ad831075fe76809b993.png

Lifestealed | Minecraft Servers

OG [VIP] 12/26/20 - 10/27/2021
OG [PRO] 12/27/21 - 11/18/2022
OG [LEGEND] 11/18/2022 - 3/14/2023
[DEFAULT] 3/14/2023 - Present