Possible Corrupted Server

circuitBoard98

Question

Starting a few days ago, when attempting to join a server from Minecraft Server List, the error shown in the 1st screenshot would appear. If you use /join in the Minehut Lobby, sometimes it would show the same message, but sometimes it would successfully join the world. Upon joining the world, No blocks are seen and only the void. You do not fall into the void, and you cannot move your character or interact with any items in your inventory. After 10 or 15 seconds, you are disconnected with the error "Timed Out." WorldEdit is present, however I think that isn't the issue since it was installed 2 weeks before this started.  

image.png

image.png

Edited by circuitBoard98

1 answer to this question

I suggest backing up your world to a previous state from the Backups tab or contacting support about this issue at minehut.com/support  ; it does seem like a corrupted world, but this issue could stem from anything, really.

rose city STICKER

RosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaR

i code, animate, develop, UI design, learn, and adapt, as well as make servers, of course

💐Joined Minehut sometime in 2014
💐VIP sometime in 2018
💐Legend in January 2021
💐Helper on 4/11/2021
💐♥ (Retired) on 5/17/2021
💐 Moderator on 8/18/2023