I have a survival world I really like on Minehut, and I want to use the world in normal single player, where I can play it on my own. But I don’t know if I can “copy and paste” the world. Can I?

KingBill10th

Question

Please help me as soon as possible, anyone who knows please help me. I really want to play this world in my own single player, and I want to know it I could copy the world on the server and put it into singleplayer. PLEASE HELP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE THANK YOU 

Edited by KingBill10th

3 answers to this question

Hey!

I think I may have a solution to your problem! Simply join your world, and type /dl world <world name> in chat. Wait a bit and you will recieve a download link. This will then download your world which can then be used in singleplayer!

I hope that helped! Good luck!

Edited by Just5MoreMinutes

hey everyone o/
i'm Just5MoreMinutes! a developer, writer, and wanna-be musician. i drink an unholy amout of coffee.

[GITHUB]          [YOUTUBE]          [DISCORD]

IGN: Just5MoreMinutes
that's it, cya!

25 minutes ago, Just5MoreMinutes said:

Hey!

I think I may have a solution to your problem! Simply join your world, and type /dl world <world name> in chat. Wait a bit and you will recieve a download link. This will then download your world which can then be used in singleplayer!

I hope that helped! Good luck!

Thanks a lot, but how do I then put this download into a singleplayer world?

Open your file explorer then enter %appdata% in the top bar. Once you are there, find the .minecraft folder. In this folder you will find a saves folder. You simply drag your world download in the mentioned saves folder and your ready tro go!

• Thanks 2

hey everyone o/
i'm Just5MoreMinutes! a developer, writer, and wanna-be musician. i drink an unholy amout of coffee.

[GITHUB]          [YOUTUBE]          [DISCORD]

IGN: Just5MoreMinutes
that's it, cya!