Alright. So, This is a /promote plugin for skript that has a twist.

pixachuu

So, I made a /promote plugin with a twist, although, I want to know if it would be useful. But the twist, is ID promotions. So like this, "/promote (player) [your id]" And if the ID does not connect to any rank, it would say "Invalid Rank ID. Please enter a correct rank id." & it also includes a promotion cooldown and a really complicated owner code. Ive worked hard, its done. If you want it in beta, contact me on discord at ThatFunnyDolphin#4237. I will also release a poll after beta, to release it on minehut, or spigot.

With all of my skripting knowladge,

-Pixachuu

P.S. - IF its released on minehut, it will become annying, having to retype it because copy and pasting does not work in code for me. & also, Its currently in Pre-Alpha phase, so please do not contact until i release yet another message saying its in beta. Thank you!

-Pixachuu

34 minutes ago, pixachuu said:

So, I made a /promote plugin with a twist, although, I want to know if it would be useful. But the twist, is ID promotions. So like this, "/promote (player) [your id]" And if the ID does not connect to any rank, it would say "Invalid Rank ID. Please enter a correct rank id." & it also includes a promotion cooldown and a really complicated owner code. Ive worked hard, its done. If you want it in beta, contact me on discord at ThatFunnyDolphin#4237. I will also release a poll after beta, to release it on minehut, or spigot.

With all of my skripting knowladge,

-Pixachuu

If you made something please put it in https://forums.minehut.com/forum/16-script-releases/ .

Invislol 

• 4-5 years of skript experience
• 6 Months of active java experience
• 2 Years of javascript and python experience

unknown.png
[PATRON] RANK

Helpful Stuff:
Appeals and Reports  - Here | Minehut  Global And forums rules - Here