Worldedit Schematic Pasting As Air

ThePhantomWalrus

Question

Hello,

I was trying to upload part of a map to my server. I used the worldedit mod to get the schematic from the singleplayer world I had the map on. I uploaded the schematic to the server fine with file.io, and it appeared when I did //schematic list. However, when I loaded and pasted it, nothing about my world changed. The schematic is of a map section about 12 x 12 chunks, and the file size was 494 KB. Any idea what's happening?

1 answer to this question

6 hours ago, ThePhantomWalrus said:

Hello,

I was trying to upload part of a map to my server. I used the worldedit mod to get the schematic from the singleplayer world I had the map on. I uploaded the schematic to the server fine with file.io, and it appeared when I did //schematic list. However, when I loaded and pasted it, nothing about my world changed. The schematic is of a map section about 12 x 12 chunks, and the file size was 494 KB. Any idea what's happening?

Hey, once you pasted the schematic, do you think that your server froze? Were you disconnected from your server a couple of seconds later? I'm not sure but... a 12 x 12 chunk schematic might be too heavy to be pasted on a Free server plan, because 1GB of RAM isn't enough to perform an operation which deals with ~5-10 million blocks.

If you would as me, I would directly paste this schematic in my single player world, and then upload this world directly to the server. This is the fastest way to do so in my opinion.

Edited by CoolProgrammer

Hello there! If you're reading this, hope you're having a wonderful day!

Feel free to contact me via Discord (CoolProgrammer#1920) for any help.

My DMs are always open for help.

You can also message via. forum messages for help.

1604908226_ScreenShot2021-01-28at10_32_28AM.png.2646ad6be239a9d0756a99e8e15602ab.png

Also, don't hesitate to leave a like on my post if I helped you in any way.