Jr.Mod Application

Creeper_091

Minecraft Username: Creeper_091
Discord Name and ID: Creeper_091#3998
Time zone: GMT
Playtime: I have Played Lavas Acids and my current playtime on Composter is: 15hours

What experience do you have as a moderator?

I have moderated 2 servers as a owner before but that's about all i am here to gain more experience

Why do you want to be a moderator on Composter?

I want to be a moderator on composter to help out the community and for experience 

What sets you apart from other applications? Why should we choose you?

To be honest i think you should pick the people who have more experience i am just here to help the community and have fun

Have you ever hacked before? (will not affect your chance)

Yes i Have Hacked before but it has been a long time since then

Have you been banned on any servers? If so, for what reason?

I have not been banned from any server before

Anything else we should know? (personality, hobbies, etc)

I don't think there is anything you should know except that i am very active and i mostly record on obs 24/7 so if i were to ban or mute anyone i would mostly have proof of it

Situational Questions

What would you do if you thought somebody was using criticals while in pvp, but couldn't tell for sure?

I would do what i am suppose to according to the system if i had /vanish, /modmode or /gamemode mod from what i seen in other servers i would probably use that and go to the person that is possibly using critacls and again i do use obs 24/7 i would have proof of it if i did see the guy using it so i would /tempban them or if i was a jrmod i would contact the higher staff if I didn't have perms for it

What would you do if you saw somebody flying or using speed hacks? 

Probably the same thing as before i would spectate them if i had /tempban perms i would obviously tempban them for hacking if i seen them use Speed hacks or fly  without Pro+ rank (since they have perms to /fly)

What would you do if someone was botting the server?

i would probably contact the admin and /stopchat and try ban each one of them if i had the perms

What would you do if someone starts spamming personal information in chat?

I would Tempmute them and i would also clearchat

What would you do if someone says something racist or homophobic in chat?

if someone said something racist or homophobic i would tempmute them for discrimination and clearchat

What would you do if somebody was threatening to hack the server?

I would contact higher staff and aware them of the situation and then give them a mute

How would you handle a situation where you are the only staff online and there's someone asking a question, someone else spamming chat, and matrix (anticheat) is going off?

I would probably mute the person spamming since it would be quick and checkout the person who is activating the matrix anti-Cheat once I solve that I will take care of the person asking a question.