About This Club

Forums club for composter.minehut.gg. Use this forum to apply for staff, request to be unpunished, or list all of the servers staff members.

Server Name

composter.minehut.gg

Website

1. What's new in this club
  2. -1 You should put more detail and effort into this.
  3. @BedN Please check #media-information in the main composter discord!
  4. Wrong place to ask buddy. This is composter staff applications. Also how do you and your friend "accidentally" deop yourselves?
  5. I accidentally lost my server gmail (because i have way to many) and was wondering if the was any way to find it, i tried emailing minehut but didn't get a reply, then accidentally de oped myself and then my friend de oped him self. Is there any way to get it back? Please help if there is a way
  6. Minecraft Username: AgentComet Discord Name and ID (ex: Sh0ot#3984): AgentComet#5201 Timezone (ex: PST): EST Age: 14 Playtime: 5 hours 14.28 minutes at the time of submitting What experience do you have as a moderator? I have been a mod on a couple servers, I have been a senior mod on hardcourse and a mod on lavas and acids. Why do you want to be a moderator on Composter? I want to be a moderator on composter because I want to help the community, I have been loving interacting with people in chat and also playing the game and it has just been an amazing experience. With all of that experience, I want to become a moderator so that I can enforce the rules so that the amazing experience is not ruined for anyone. What sets you apart from other applications? Why should we choose you? You should choose me over other applicants because of a couple reasons, number 1 is that I have a lot of experience moderating servers and helping communities and that is a really big part of being a mod on composter, another reason you should choose me over other applicants is because I am aware of all the moderator commands, while playing on here, I noticed that you use the same systems as LavaS and AcidS so I know how to us them pretty well. my last reason on why you should choose me is because I am a fast learner. I try to remember everything that I am told and Im pretty good at it when it comes to commands, protocol, etc. Have you every hacked before? (will not affect your chance): Yes, I have hacked on some minehut servers and mineplex Have you been banned on any servers? If so, for what reason?: Yes, Mineplex for hacking Anything else we should know? (personality, hobbies, etc) Situational Questions What would you do if you thought somebody was using criticals while in pvp, but couldn't tell for sure? I would spectate them for a while and try and gather evidence of suspicious hits then watch them back over again and again until I can tell for sure. What would you do if you saw somebody flying or using speed hacks? I would first gather evidence and then I would ban them if I had permission What would you do if someone was botting the server? First I would mutechat and get evidence then if I had permission, I would start banning some of the bots, then I would get some more mods online to help me ban the bots and them if an admin came on I would ask them to /ban-ip them. What would you do if someone starts spamming personal information in chat? First I would get evidence, then I would mute chat and I would mute them for leaking personal information because we don't have anyway of knowing if its theirs or somebody else's. What would you do if someone says something racist or homophobic in chat? First I would get evidence and then clear chat, then I would mute them for discrimination What would you do if somebody was threatening to hack the server? First I would get evidence and then I would clear chat and ban them for DDoS Threats How would you handle a situation where you are the only staff online and there's someone asking a question, someone else spamming chat, and matrix (anticheat) is going off? First I would get evidence then I would mutechat and mute the person thats spamming, then I while im watching the person thats setting of alerts, I would also answer the persons question.
  7. Minecraft Username: Carissssssssssa Discord Name and ID (ex: Sh0ot#3984): Carissa#9707 Timezone (ex: PST): Central ST Age: 14 Playtime: 2 days abs 13.94 hr What experience do you have as a moderator? I have been moderator on smaller servers in the past and I have been helper on a few servers. ( a long time ago don't remember the names ) Why do you want to be a moderator on Composter? Composter is by far my favorite server i've played on in a long time. I am usually AFK throughout the night but when i'm on, I interact with everyone well and make sure we are all having fun. When those few annoying people come on and start spamming racist/sexist/homophobic slurs and none of the staff are there to see, it makes me annoyed and I want to be able to stop them before they annoy everyone else too. I also am friends with many of the staff members and I want to help out with more stuff in the server, which giving me moderator would help with, so I can have the "inside scoop" and get to have more opportunities. What sets you apart from other applications? Why should we choose you? I have a big interest in this server and I really like how it's set up. I want to be able to help the server become the best it can be, with no hackers or exploiters. Have you every hacked before? (will not affect your chance) I mean, simple X-ray but only on my own minecraft worlds, or shared SMP's that we all X-ray on. I don't know how to download/install any major hacks, and my mac would not be able to handle it, so those are a definite no. Have you been banned on any servers? If so, for what reason? Yeah. In the minehut lobby there's an option to join random servers and when i join people's private servers, they ban me, but that's it lol Anything else we should know? (personality, hobbies, etc) I like to rollerskate lol Situational Questions What would you do if you thought somebody was using criticals while in pvp, but couldn't tell for sure? I would contact another staff member and get them to watch over them with me, to see if they can tell. If not then I will check reports and see if anyone has reported them for pvp hacks. What would you do if you saw somebody flying or using speed hacks? I would ban them for however long the ban time is for flying/speed hacks. What would you do if someone was botting the server? First, I'd contact more staff members to help out, if it were a larger botting. If it is just a few I can just go in and ban them as they join and start doing whatever they do. But if there are more, i'd contact the staff team and get others to help ban them, because surely they can't have too many accounts. What would you do if someone starts spamming personal information in chat? I would mute them for sharing information that could get them or anyone else hurt. What would you do if someone says something racist or homophobic in chat? I would mute or ban them for disrespect. What would you do if somebody was threatening to hack the server? If somebody were to threaten to hack the server, I would warn them. If they continue to say that I will ban them. How would you handle a situation where you are the only staff online and there's someone asking a question, someone else spamming chat, and matrix (anticheat) is going off? first, Id answer mute the person spamming in chat. Id answer the other persons question, and since the spammer is gone they could actually see what i'm saying, and then I'd check out the player that is messing with anti cheat after the questions are answered and the spammer is muted.
  8. Application accepted. DM me on discord @sarah#6486 to set up an interview.
  9. Application accepted. DM me on discord @sarah#6486 to set up an interview.
  10. Minecraft Username: RedLychee Discord Name and ID (ex: Sh0ot#3984): Lychee#0540 Timezone (ex: PST): MST/MDT Age: Fourteen. Playtime: Seventeen hours as of now. What experience do you have as a moderator? None which could be a good thing or a bad thing depending on how you look at it, one way you could look at it is no experience as a mod therefore they would be a bad mod, but on the other hand you could see it as a way to shape me into a mod you want, there is also my point of view which is that if I am constantly denied for the reason of inexperience it is basically telling me go play another server, but I guess that could be what you want, I don't know. Why do you want to be a moderator on Composter? To help the community, have fun and help others to have fun too, because it is never fun when there are hackers or people spamming offensive things in the chat. What sets you apart from other applications? Why should we choose you? I honestly can't tell you because I have no idea I hope there is something, but I don't know what that thing would be. Have you every hacked before? (will not affect your chance) No I have not. Have you been banned on any servers? If so, for what reason? I was banned on munchymc and was not given a reason. Anything else we should know? (personality, hobbies, etc) I am homeschooled, I enjoy building and I like manga/anime. Situational Questions What would you do if you thought somebody was using criticals while in pvp, but couldn't tell for sure? I would vanish and then I would try and get a second or maybe even third opinion, and if I still couldn't tell and then either ban them for 7 days for hacking or leave them be but take note of their name just incase they do something else that is suspicious. (Also just thought I would note that in all of these situational questions I am assuming I have the perms to ban, mute and anything else needed.) What would you do if you saw somebody flying or using speed hacks? I would ban them for 7 days for hacking. What would you do if someone was botting the server? Alert a higher up and ask said person what they are doing. What would you do if someone starts spamming personal information in chat? I would mute them for spamming and clear the chat. What would you do if someone says something racist or homophobic in chat? I would mute them for discrimination and clear the chat. What would you do if somebody was threatening to hack the server? I would do nothing but take note of their name incase of anything happening to the server. How would you handle a situation where you are the only staff online and there's someone asking a question, someone else spamming chat, and matrix (anticheat) is going off? I would see why the anti-cheat is going off, then once I have dealt with that I would mute the person who is spamming for spamming and clear the chat, and then answer the persons question to the best I could. (Note I edited this because I forgot the details of what I would be muting the person for, and also to mention that for the last situation I wrote it as if everything would go as I want and that I would easily be able to fix the problems, I know that is not going to be the case, but since it was a theoretical question I just wrote it like that.)
  11. Minecraft Username: Creeper_091 Discord Name and ID: Creeper_091#3998 Time zone: GMT Age: 14 Playtime: I have Played Lavas Acids and my current playtime on Composter is: 15hours What experience do you have as a moderator? I have moderated 2 servers as a owner before but that's about all i am here to gain more experience Why do you want to be a moderator on Composter? I want to be a moderator on composter to help out the community and for experience What sets you apart from other applications? Why should we choose you? To be honest i think you should pick the people who have more experience i am just here to help the community and have fun Have you ever hacked before? (will not affect your chance) Yes i Have Hacked before but it has been a long time since then Have you been banned on any servers? If so, for what reason? I have not been banned from any server before Anything else we should know? (personality, hobbies, etc) I don't think there is anything you should know except that i am very active and i mostly record on obs 24/7 so if i were to ban or mute anyone i would mostly have proof of it Situational Questions What would you do if you thought somebody was using criticals while in pvp, but couldn't tell for sure? I would do what i am suppose to according to the system if i had /vanish, /modmode or /gamemode mod from what i seen in other servers i would probably use that and go to the person that is possibly using critacls and again i do use obs 24/7 i would have proof of it if i did see the guy using it so i would /tempban them or if i was a jrmod i would contact the higher staff if I didn't have perms for it What would you do if you saw somebody flying or using speed hacks? Probably the same thing as before i would spectate them if i had /tempban perms i would obviously tempban them for hacking if i seen them use Speed hacks or fly without Pro+ rank (since they have perms to /fly) What would you do if someone was botting the server? i would probably contact the admin and /stopchat and try ban each one of them if i had the perms What would you do if someone starts spamming personal information in chat? I would Tempmute them and i would also clearchat What would you do if someone says something racist or homophobic in chat? if someone said something racist or homophobic i would tempmute them for discrimination and clearchat What would you do if somebody was threatening to hack the server? I would contact higher staff and aware them of the situation and then give them a mute How would you handle a situation where you are the only staff online and there's someone asking a question, someone else spamming chat, and matrix (anticheat) is going off? I would probably mute the person spamming since it would be quick and checkout the person who is activating the matrix anti-Cheat once I solve that I will take care of the person asking a question.
  12. Minecraft name: Mr_Butternuget Discord name and ID: Mr_Butternuget#9561 Punishment type: Banned for being a bot. When was I punished: April 23rd, 2021. Why was I punished: For spamming commands by mistake. Do I believe this punishment is justified?: No, I was only selling the ore in my backpack. I didn't think it was an issue, and I didn't see them ask me to stop, I've done it before just fine.
  13. IGN: BedN What am I applying for? A media or YouTube in-game/Discord rank so other players will be aware of streams/that I make content (server relates). Why do I want this? Once viewers are on my stream It's my job to keep them there, but having a small tag next to my name really helps get players onto the stream. How will this help the server? By engaging viewers on stream/in videos I will be able to attract a few new players and maintain current ones. There is also no disadvantage as hopefully you believe I'm trustworthy etc. Please see my YouTube channel if you are interested. Thanks for your time reading this, if such a rank does not exist thanks anyway.
  14. butter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dogbutter dog
  15. ≎ Jr. Mod Application ≎ ≎ Username≎ ¹ zWex (🇳‌🇮‌🇨‌🇰‌🇪‌🇩‌ 🇦‌🇸‌ 🇮‌🇹‌🇨‌🇭‌🇾‌) ≎ Discord ≎ ² Itchy#6308 ≎ Timezone ≎ ³ UTC +2 CEST Central European Summer Time (🇳‌🇴‌🇷‌🇼‌🇦‌🇾‌) ≎ Playtime And Age ≎ ⁴ Current playtime ⋈ 1 Day and 2.74 Hours Age ⋈ 14 Years old ≎ Current Ranks≎ ⁵ My current rank is Pro ≎ Why Should I Become A Moderator? ≎ ⁶ My reasoning for wanting to becoming a moderator is because i enjoy playing on the server and loves the community. I think that making me a moderator would make the server even more safe and a even better community. The reasons why i belive this is because I know the rules and the game. Im a active player in chat and belive the other play in the community like me. I have alot of ideas in mind and ready to make the server EVEN better then it already is. ≎ What Experince Do You Have As A Moderator ≎ ⁷ For my time playing minecraft i've been staff on over 80+ server. The servers i've been staff on was a hosting server, pretty much like Minehut but a bit smaller. The name of this server is "CubedCraft", it was my friend who showed me it, and that was where it started. I became staff on pretty much all of the server. The few years I played on these servers I strengthened a lot skills in developing and moderating. Then last summer I became staff on a "real" server, I started of as a Trail-Builder and a few months later I got promoted to Head-Admin. This server had about 20-35 players playing every day. After the server lost alot of players because of lag and other reasons, the server shut down. After that i stopped playing minecraft and began to play CSGO and other games. Then a few weeks ago I made my return to minecraft again. ≎ Have I ever Hacked Or Griefed On Any Server?≎ ⁸ Once a time I hacked on a few small server with my friends just because we were bored and didn't have much to do. I have never griefed on any server, I think the reasoning for this is because im loyal to the server i play on. ≎ Other ≎ ⁹ Do I have a working microphone? Yes I do Am I able to talking english in a voice chat? Yes I am How long can I play for? About 4- 12 hour a day (may vary due to school) ≎ Situational Questions ≎ What would you do if you thought somebody was using criticals while in pvp, but couldn't tell for sure? Answer: If i couldn't tell for sure I would wait and see and ask people who fighted him what they think. If it turned out they were hacking i would ban them for 10 days. What would you do if you saw somebody flying or using speed hacks? Answer: If I saw someone fly or speedhacking I would've thinked that they don't want to play on the server and permbanned them for 10 days. What would you do if someone was botting the server? Answer: First I would've contacted more staff that could help me locate and ban player who is doing this. What would you do if someone starts spamming personal information in chat? Answer: My reaction to this would vary, if this is very critical information I would ban them for life time and cleared the chat. If the infermation isn't as critical I would've given them a mute for 24 hours but still clear the chat. What would you do if someone says something racist or homophobic in chat? Answer: I would've muted the person for 24 hours and cleared the chat. What would you do if somebody was threatening to hack the server? Answer: First I would given the player a 2 days ban and followed the situasion. My reasoning for only giving a 2 days ban is because I dont find it to critical since most of these threats a fake and just to scare people. How would you handle a situation where you are the only staff online and there's someone asking a question, someone else spamming chat, and matrix (anticheat) is going off? Answer: At first I would've muted the player(s) who is spamming and after that I would check out the anticheat detection and at last i would've answered the question. Signed by Itchy/zWex
  16. ≼≽ USERNAME ≼≽ _Candyy ≼≽ DISCORD ≼≽ Candyy#7640 ≼≽ TIMEZONE ≼≽ Australia, GMT+11 ≼≽ AGE ≼≽ 17 turning 18 in 3 months ≼≽ PLAYTIME ≼≽ 5 hours and 45 minutes at this current moment of time. ≼≽ WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU HAVE AS A MODERATOR ≼≽ I've moderated, all types of servers ( Skyblock, Factions, Farming etc ) i've been moderating for around 1-3 years which means i have a lot of experience and also i have owned my servers and successfully made $400 from the earnings of the server. ≼≽ WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A MODERATOR ON COMPOSTER ≼≽ I would like to be a moderator, because i see this server has a lot of potential of becoming a success and i can help a lot by expressing ideas, and giving my suggestions and bring my ownership experience and trying to make the community enjoy the server and try improve the player base and server. ≼≽ WHAT SETS YOU APART FROM OTHER APPLICANTS, WHY WOULD WE CHOSE YOU ≼≽ What sets me apart from other applicants applying, is that in my total years of playing minecraft i've been Owning servers, moderating and developing servers for around 6-7 years and i know exactly what to do if a player was hacking, but that also contains what you guys set as rules for punishments the players receive but i've also been a helper on a server called OPCraft, and the total network had around 30,000 players on the discord server and around 300-400 players on daily. ≼≽ HAVE YOU EVER HACKED BEFORE ≼≽ Yes, i did like when i first started playing minecraft which was like 5 years ago but it was so boring, and i'd rather play normally than ruin the fun for other players and i was a very talented pvper in advance so i didn't see a point of hacking. ≼≽ HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS (IF SO WHY?) ≼≽ I have not, i just got back into minecraft after a years break. ≼≽ ANYTHING ELSE WE SHOULD KNOW ≼≽ I have a voice pediment, which is a like a lisp but it doesn't affect my experience and i play footy ( australian rules footy, and basketball ) ≼≽ SITUITIONAL QUESTIONS ≼≽ What would you do if you thought somebody was using criticals while in pvp, but couldn't tell for sure? I would, record it and send it to a staff member who is advanced enough to review the footage and possibly ban the player or tempban. What would you do if you saw somebody flying or using speed hacks? Same thing, i said for the question above this. What would you do if someone was botting the server? I was instantly, inform a admin/manager What would you do if someone starts spamming personal information in chat? Instantly, mute the player until further notice and try find information what was happening. Than inform higher staff What would you do if someone says something racist or homophobic in chat? I would mute them for 1-3 hours, but that could be different according to your server rules. What would you do if somebody was threatening to hack the server? Inform the Manager/Owner How would you handle a situation where you are the only staff online and there's someone asking a question, someone else spamming chat, and matrix (anticheat) is going off? First, i would tell the player who is asking for help to "Hold on give me 5-10 minutes, i'm currently dealing with a situation" and for the second person who is spamming i would mute them for 10 minutes, but i don't know what your punishment rules are like, for the anticheat i would try find who is triggering it go off and if it's a issue with the plugin or whatever i'd inform the owner.
  17. Sorry Playtime is 5 hours and 20 minutes (From when I sent this message)
  18. Minecraft Username: _MegaMC_ Discord Name and ID (ex: Sh0ot#3984): Mega#5673 Timezone (ex: PST): GMT+12 Age: 14 Playtime: What experience do you have as a moderator? A lot of experience with moderation/staff. I have worked on minehut based servers and external based servers. I will list them. SacrificeMC Rank: Admin MiningPvP9 Rank: Manager UminingPVP Rank: Moderator FearMC Rank: Admin Zolrah Rank: Admin SkyMinerZ Rank: Manager RazorKits Rank: Owner KitInvades Rank: Owner Why do you want to be a moderator on Composter? The main reason I want to be staff is because I want to help the community in a fun but professional way. I have seen rule breakers, some Hackers and Instead of reporting them to you guys I want to take matter into my own hands. When one person breaks one rules it has an affect on someone It could be one person or sometimes it is the whole server. I want to be there to deal with the situation immediately and try deal with those situations in the quickest but most mature ways. I have a recording software and I'm able to be on discord and teamspeak (if you use it). What sets you apart from other applications? Why me? Well, you might not know why I am applying for Moderator/helper but the reason is that I enjoy staffing servers I have been staff on many servers and managed on 5. I know how to deal with staff members, the community, Hackers, reports. I understand the importance of Moderation/helper is because they have to do the dirty work. When I manage servers I do everything I can to make the server better if it's community management and Moderation. I fully understand the importance of communication between the Staff members owner and even developers and the entire staff team, when you have communication not just with voice chatting, but also texting makes the steps much higher, if you have no communication then you won't work as ethically. I have been accepted not just as staff but as a manager on many servers and also been denied my junior years of applying. Well, I am the best at management. But I do also have great moderation skills. I have been moderating for many minehut servers and external ones. Moderation is also a skill as a manager that I need to have, like training new helpers, so on. I have been moderating on tones of Minehut servers and most of the biggest ones yet in the minehut history, Moderation is a big requirement, for the staff team, I can catch many types of hacks some unknown ones and can realize what's hacks and what's lag, people can think a player is hacking when they are not. I also host a better version Of Screen sharing or (SS) I have been trained by people and am very good at teaching people what to do, there is an app called kangaroo, that finds hack clients. Have you every hacked before? (will not affect your chance) Yes Have you been banned on any servers? If so, for what reason? Yeah Hypixel and skycade Anything else we should know? (personality, hobbie)s, etc I'm A farmer and I play rugby Situational Questions What would you do if you thought somebody was using criticals while in pvp, but couldn't tell for sure? I use a cool mod which changed the critical hits to numbers when the numbers turn red it means something is up. But I record everything I do. I will only ban someone if I can the right proof of them cheating or hacking But I would use some of my mods in order to confirm that. What would you do if you saw somebody flying or using speed hacks? Record the Proof then ban them for the first offence. What would you do if someone was botting the server? If ip bans work on minehut then you should just do than cause it just bans all the bots cause they are on the same ip address. If they don't work I would silence the chat and start banning all the bot accounts. What would you do if someone starts spamming personal information in chat? That counts as doxing so I would record proof of this clear chat and punish them for the offence. What would you do if someone says something racist or homophobic in chat? Get the proof clear chat punish the player for the offence What would you do if somebody was threatening to hack the server? Record proof of them saying this in the chat, if this is punishable I would punish them for the offence but after I do that I would send the proof to the admins+ so they can take care of this (if they actually do hack the server) How would you handle a situation where you are the only staff online and there's someone asking a question, someone else spamming chat, and matrix (anticheat) is going off? Would always be recording, If I miss something I've got the recording to go over it. I would do the things that matter the most first such as Hackers, racist/homophobic players and doxers, But after the hard stuff is handled, I would go over the footage and get see which player asked for my help so I cant always go back to them and help them with what they needed help with.
  19. Application denied due to lack of detail, not following the format, and overall horrible application.
  20. Application denied due to lack of detail, not following the format, and overall horrible application.
  21. Application denied due to lack of detail and experience. You can apply again in 2 weeks.
  22. Application denied due to lack of detail and experience. You can apply again in 2 weeks.
  23. Application denied due to lack of detail and experience. You can apply again in 2 weeks.
    • Really.. this guy made an account just to say that? how time wasting.

• how do i make a server off an existing world i don't want to lose my progress and want my friends to join. or how do i add a world file

• I am currently playing on a 1.20.4 paper server. I thought it would be like vanilla. I were really wrong since I couldn't do tnt duping and such. So I fixed that in file config. My problem starts at portal duping. I tried everything in the config file to make it work, and it didn't. After a long while I went to paper discord server. They noticed that my paper version were 53 updates behind. So I downloaded the newest paper version, deleted the server.jar and replaced it with the new paper file renamed it to server.jar. That should have been everything I must do to update the paper. But then this post would never been made. How does one update the paper version which I do really need, 53 updates behind is quite a lot and I don't want to play with that when it won't work as I need it to.

image.png.fcbd3c3f61bb28e643a4a85b9be0e446.png

• command /warp:
         usage: usages /warp
         trigger:
            set {_menu} to a new chest inventory with 5 rows named "&cWarp Gui"
            set slot 0 and 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and 5 and 6 and 7 and 8 and 9 and 17 and 18 and 26 and 27 and 35 and 36 and 37 and 38 and 39 and 40 and 41 and 42 and 43 and 44 of {_menu} to gray stained glass pane named " "
            set slot 13 of {_menu} to skull of "%player%" parsed as offline player named "Home"
            open {_menu} to player

on inventory click: # Listen for players clicking in an inventory.
          name of event-inventory is "&cWarp Gui" # Make sure it's our menu.
          cancel event
          if index of event-slot is 0 and 1 and 2 and 3 and 5 and 6 and 7 and 8 and 9 and 17 and 18 and 26 and 27 and 35 and 36 and 37 and 38 and 39 and 40 and 41 and 42 and 43 and 44: # The button slot.
              cancel event

This is the skript, where you have your head when you execute the command.