My automaticfarms wont work. Tried them on my own survival world and they work but they just wont do it on my minehut server, help please!

cedshout

Question

I have changed tick to 70 to grow cops faster but my automatic carrot and potato farm just wont work. The villagers arent picking up or dropping anything and i dont know what to do. They have the profession farmer. Its the same farm PewDiePie uses for his hardcore world

1 answer to this question

32 minutes ago, cedshout said:

I have changed tick to 70 to grow cops faster but my automatic carrot and potato farm just wont work. The villagers arent picking up or dropping anything and i dont know what to do. They have the profession farmer. Its the same farm PewDiePie uses for his hardcore world

Was this still an issue before changing your RandomTickSpeed to 70? If it was working fine before, I sugest lowering the tick speed down and seeing if that works. Other than that, there might be some issues on your server. Would you mind sending us your latest log files of your server and pasting it into pastebin.com so we can help you out with it? If you are unsure on how to access your logs, I have made a guide on this, which you can check out below.

• Like 1

If I have helped you out in your post or you liked what I posted, please upvote and react to my post! It helps me a lot!

Some Minehut Links:

Server Rules • Staff Applications • News & Updates • Reports • Appeals

Minehut: VIP (07/04/2021 --> Current)
Elestra/Versa Realms: Manager (12/04/2021 --> Current)

If you have any questions contact me!
My Discord: BanditEagle#2481
My Spigot Profile: https://www.spigotmc.org/members/banditeagle.935281/
My IGN: BanditEagle