Plugin help

Skenz_Flow1

Question

So im currently making a server and i will make it something like a server with multiple maps where you can play i want that they are autamaticlly switching, repairing .I dont actually know wich plugins could be good for this server so could you help me that would be very nice bye! have a nice day.

1 answer to this question

2 minutes ago, Skenz_Flow1 said:

So im currently making a server and i will make it something like a server with multiple maps where you can play i want that they are autamaticlly switching, repairing .I dont actually know wich plugins could be good for this server so could you help me that would be very nice bye! have a nice day.

Hi there,

To have a plugin where you can easily switch between worlds, I recommend using MultiVerse. I also recommend you have EssentialsX and LuckPerms for basic stuff such as creating groups, giving permissions, allowing unique commands such as /tpask, having /warps and being able to set them wherever, and many more features. For creating builds, protecting them, and setting a border in your worlds so players can only explore in that specific range, I suggest using WorldEditWorldGuard, and WorldBorder. I also suggest adding Skript so you can create any commands you want and do whatever you want to with it, although if you are unfamiliar with Skript, I suggest looking through Skript Discussions and Skript Releases to see how it's done and learn in the process. Without knowing what your server's genre will be, this is all I can advise. Hope you have good luck with the server tho!

• Like 1

If I have helped you out in your post or you liked what I posted, please upvote and react to my post! It helps me a lot!

Some Minehut Links:

Server Rules • Staff Applications • News & Updates • Reports • Appeals

Minehut: VIP (07/04/2021 --> Current)
Elestra/Versa Realms: Manager (12/04/2021 --> Current)

If you have any questions contact me!
My Discord: BanditEagle#2481
My Spigot Profile: https://www.spigotmc.org/members/banditeagle.935281/
My IGN: BanditEagle