An internal error occurred while attempting to perform this command

redchipmonk

Question

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, redchipmonk said:

The EnchantmentsPlus plugin was working earlier today, but for some reason the plugin was disabled and returns an internal error every time a command is executed. It seems to be only that plugin that malfunctions.

Here are the latest logs: https://pastebin.com/zUJnDy8R.

Hey, I haven't ever used this plugin but, looks like it failed to enable as soon as it loaded.

Here is the part where it enables:

1475536789_ScreenShot2021-04-15at10_12_23AM.png.3c319abab928ec36a3d34ac871623917.png

One of the problems might be that you have invalid data in the configuration file(s) of your plugin, since it threw a NullPointerException while loading configurations. Try resetting your plugin configuration from the Plugins tab.

If this still doesn't fix your issue, you should report this problem to the developer of this plugin, as said above in your logs.

Hello there! If you're reading this, hope you're having a wonderful day!

Feel free to contact me via Discord (CoolProgrammer#1920) for any help.

My DMs are always open for help.

You can also message via. forum messages for help.

1604908226_ScreenShot2021-01-28at10_32_28AM.png.2646ad6be239a9d0756a99e8e15602ab.png

Also, don't hesitate to leave a like on my post if I helped you in any way.

12 minutes ago, CoolProgrammer said:

Hey, I haven't ever used this plugin but, looks like it failed to enable as soon as it loaded.

Here is the part where it enables:

1475536789_ScreenShot2021-04-15at10_12_23AM.png.3c319abab928ec36a3d34ac871623917.png

One of the problems might be that you have invalid data in the configuration file(s) of your plugin, since it threw a NullPointerException while loading configurations. Try resetting your plugin configuration from the Plugins tab.

If this still doesn't fix your issue, you should report this problem to the developer of this plugin, as said above in your logs.

I tried resetting the plugin config many times but that did not work. I copied the files from another server with the plugin and that seemed to do the job. Basically, I reset the config with extra steps, but I feel like uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin should have worked when I tried earlier. Thank you for your help.

3 minutes ago, redchipmonk said:

I tried resetting the plugin config many times but that did not work. I copied the files from another server with the plugin and that seemed to do the job. Basically, I reset the config with extra steps, but I feel like uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin should have worked when I tried earlier. Thank you for your help.

An update

I just checked the plugin, looks like it's outdated and the developer probably disowned it, (sad fate of every outdated plugin). Maybe try finding some alternatives? Hope that helps.

Hello there! If you're reading this, hope you're having a wonderful day!

Feel free to contact me via Discord (CoolProgrammer#1920) for any help.

My DMs are always open for help.

You can also message via. forum messages for help.

1604908226_ScreenShot2021-01-28at10_32_28AM.png.2646ad6be239a9d0756a99e8e15602ab.png

Also, don't hesitate to leave a like on my post if I helped you in any way.