Server isn't starting.

DizzYT

Question

Hello! I would really appreciate it if someone could look into this for me but I cannot start my server. Before my server fully corrupted, the server would stay on for about an hour or 2, and then it would crash. The weirdest thing was the TPS would be perfectly at 20, and no lag would come before it. It would also rollback data from an hour ago, and that's not what happens to me regularly for TPS crashes. A couple days after that the server wouldn't even START. I tried starting it, and it would say starting for about 3-5 seconds and then say offline. I clicked start after that and it would take a while to do so. After about 5 minutes it would say starting for like 15 minutes and I could click "Edit Server" but I couldn't go into the file manager since there was nothing there except for a couple of worlds and then a plugins folder that infinitely loaded the content inside of it. If any staff members see this and can do something about this, I would really love it! I have a community of 200 people waiting for my server to start back up again 😞
(I also tried repairing core files and it did the same thing.)

IP: FusionGens.minehut.gg

Thank you! ;D

Edited by DizzYT

1 answer to this question

30 minutes ago, DizzYT said:

Hello! I would really appreciate it if someone could look into this for me but I cannot start my server. Before my server fully corrupted, the server would stay on for about an hour or 2, and then it would crash. The weirdest thing was the TPS would be perfectly at 20, and no lag would come before it. It would also rollback data from an hour ago, and that's not what happens to me regularly for TPS crashes. A couple days after that the server wouldn't even START. I tried starting it, and it would say starting for about 3-5 seconds and then say offline. I clicked start after that and it would take a while to do so. After about 5 minutes it would say starting for like 15 minutes and I could click "Edit Server" but I couldn't go into the file manager since there was nothing there except for a couple of worlds and then a plugins folder that infinitely loaded the content inside of it. If any staff members see this and can do something about this, I would really love it! I have a community of 200 people waiting for my server to start back up again 😞
(I also tried repairing core files and it did the same thing.)

IP: FusionGens.minehut.gg

Thank you! ;D

Hey, there are multiple reasons as to why a server might crash.

These range from people using exploits, to lot of entities.

You can also make a support ticket at https://minehut.com/support/form explaining your issue.

Hello there! If you're reading this, hope you're having a wonderful day!

Feel free to contact me via Discord (CoolProgrammer#1920) for any help.

My DMs are always open for help.

You can also message via. forum messages for help.

1604908226_ScreenShot2021-01-28at10_32_28AM.png.2646ad6be239a9d0756a99e8e15602ab.png

Also, don't hesitate to leave a like on my post if I helped you in any way.