Why can't I upload my map files?

Galaktion2006

Question

I can't upload my map art files into my server. Procedure is same as ever: delete old map files, upload new ones with the same number. Upon putting the new files in the upload window, the button just doesn't work. I have already deleted the old ones and I wont go in server before I upload the new ones. Why doesn't my button work? It is the same for the exit button too!

1 answer to this question

1 minute ago, Galaktion2006 said:

I can't upload my map art files into my server. Procedure is same as ever: delete old map files, upload new ones with the same number. Upon putting the new files in the upload window, the button just doesn't work. I have already deleted the old ones and I wont go in server before I upload the new ones. Why doesn't my button work? It is the same for the exit button too!

Hey, once you delete your old maps, always make sure to restart your server.

Also, I'd suggest you to upload worlds in-game using /ul since this will allow you 500mb of upload limit.

In-case you do not know how to upload, follow this official procedure given by Minehut:

-> First off, make a zip containing all the files inside of the world folder. You can do this by selecting all the files and "archiving" or "zipping" all the files. Please be sure you don't name your world with any spaces.

-> Upload the world zip to a file upload website. If your world is smaller than 100mb you can use file.io, otherwise we recommend you use Dropbox.

-> Get the direct download link to the file. If you're using Dropbox you can get the share link, but you need to replace ?dl=0 with ?dl=1 at the end of the link. If you're using file.io remember that the download links can only be used once.

-> Run the command /ul world <worldname> <direct link> in your server. Once the world is uploaded, you can teleport to it using /worlds or /world.

Hello there! If you're reading this, hope you're having a wonderful day!

Feel free to contact me via Discord (CoolProgrammer#1920) for any help.

My DMs are always open for help.

You can also message via. forum messages for help.

1604908226_ScreenShot2021-01-28at10_32_28AM.png.2646ad6be239a9d0756a99e8e15602ab.png

Also, don't hesitate to leave a like on my post if I helped you in any way.