I can't log into my minehut server

yeetus21

Question

So I had a datapack which allowed me to see villager job blocks but i think i did the wrong command a while ago causing me to be kicked with the error "Could not connect to a default or fallback server, please try again later: io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AnnotatedConnectException". I tried again later and i still got this error. I tried repairing server files and force hibernating and it didn't work.

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, yeetus21 said:

So I had a datapack which allowed me to see villager job blocks but i think i did the wrong command a while ago causing me to be kicked with the error "Could not connect to a default or fallback server, please try again later: io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AnnotatedConnectException". I tried again later and i still got this error. I tried repairing server files and force hibernating and it didn't work.

This implies the server is crashing upon load; please try removing the datapack and restarting. If that doesn't fix the issue post your logs here and we can take a look. See below for a guide on how to retrieve your logs:

- Discord: Brim#0768

image.png.f1adf348277e390065b8e913c0f185d4.png