Server won't start/has been crashing

Lizardbois

Question

My server won't start and gives me the errors attached depending on how much time passes between starting it from the panel and how late I attempt to join it, with the longer message coming after the short one. I have tried repairing core files and waiting for Minehut to have less players and less servers up, but this hasn't worked. I deleted the player.dat files or whatever saves the player data, and the player.json files in an attempt to wipe the server.
Additionally, the server will randomly crash 3-5 hours after starting up. I think it is because of the excessive amount of mobs and item coming out of lucky blocks, but I made a skript to remove those every 5 minutes, and it is still crashing. I don't have a screen shot at the moment of the crash message but the TPS will suddenly drop and in about 1-3 minutes the server will crash, showing offline on the panel. I have reduced server render distance and downloaded the ClearLag plugin, but to no avail. (I got rid of the plugin after it failed to stop the crashing and just went back to my own skript.)

Any tips for me/actions I should take to fix these issues? Anything helps, thanks! 😄

Screen Shot 2021-04-11 at 5.04.13 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-11 at 5.07.39 PM.png

1 answer to this question

6 hours ago, Lizardbois said:

My server won't start and gives me the errors attached depending on how much time passes between starting it from the panel and how late I attempt to join it, with the longer message coming after the short one. I have tried repairing core files and waiting for Minehut to have less players and less servers up, but this hasn't worked. I deleted the player.dat files or whatever saves the player data, and the player.json files in an attempt to wipe the server.
Additionally, the server will randomly crash 3-5 hours after starting up. I think it is because of the excessive amount of mobs and item coming out of lucky blocks, but I made a skript to remove those every 5 minutes, and it is still crashing. I don't have a screen shot at the moment of the crash message but the TPS will suddenly drop and in about 1-3 minutes the server will crash, showing offline on the panel. I have reduced server render distance and downloaded the ClearLag plugin, but to no avail. (I got rid of the plugin after it failed to stop the crashing and just went back to my own skript.)

Any tips for me/actions I should take to fix these issues? Anything helps, thanks! 😄

Screen Shot 2021-04-11 at 5.04.13 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-11 at 5.07.39 PM.png

Hey, can you provide us with your server logs after your server goes into Stopping... state from panel?

In-case you do not know how to provide logs, do it as follows!

-> Go to File Manager > logs > latest.log.

-> Select all the file contents and copy them.

-> Now you can paste the logs where you want. If you want to send them to someone else go to a website, such as Pastebin. Then paste everything in there, click on create new paste, then copy the link of the website and send the link of the website.

Hello there! If you're reading this, hope you're having a wonderful day!

Feel free to contact me via Discord (CoolProgrammer#1920) for any help.

My DMs are always open for help.

You can also message via. forum messages for help.

1604908226_ScreenShot2021-01-28at10_32_28AM.png.2646ad6be239a9d0756a99e8e15602ab.png

Also, don't hesitate to leave a like on my post if I helped you in any way.