simple setspawn skript

whoswish

On 4/2/2021 at 9:53 PM, SortaCold said:

yesssirrr simple skript time. it works so dont get mad plsss

Click Here to get the skript

good skript however there are a few areas you could expand on
such as adding an on respawn into it so player's don't respawn at the wrong location

on respawn:
	set respawn location to player's bed location ? {spawn}

I'm a guy yes but I am also human just like any female so why do you believe it's so wrong to cry too?

2 hours ago, Fusezion said:

good skript however there are a few areas you could expand on
such as adding an on respawn into it so player's don't respawn at the wrong location

on respawn:
	set respawn location to player's bed location ? {spawn}

i made that skript in 5 minutes and i was just bored. lol i use essentials for my spawn and not skript now

3 hours ago, SortaCold said:

i made that skript in 5 minutes and i was just bored. lol i use essentials for my spawn and not skript now

still just a thing and I'd vote moving away from essentials if you plan to learn skript essentials isn't ever essential

it's good if you don't know skript but it adds a lot of useless stuff which you can just make in default skript if needed

with more functionality

I'm a guy yes but I am also human just like any female so why do you believe it's so wrong to cry too?

4 hours ago, Fusezion said:

still just a thing and I'd vote moving away from essentials if you plan to learn skript essentials isn't ever essential

it's good if you don't know skript but it adds a lot of useless stuff which you can just make in default skript if needed

with more functionality

lol ok

6 minutes ago, SortaCold said:

lol ok

it's true why deal with essentials when you can just make it more custom
who wants to a crap ton of commands no one uses when you can just make the ones you need

everything you can do in essentials you can make in skript with the same functionality or more
it also leave more room for changes then having to make it in the future when you want to change
something in a command and it's much easier to make a cooldown for a skript command then having to make
a make makeshift one for essentials

Edited by Fusezion
spelling

Just now, Fusezion said:

it's true why deal with essentials when you can just make it more custom
who wants to a crap ton of commands no one uses when you can just make the ones you need

everything you can do in essentials you can make in skript with the same functionality or more
it also leave more room for changes then having to make it in the future when you want to change
something in a command and it's much easier to make a cooldown for a skript command then having to make
a make shift one for essentials

idk why i said "lol ok", i was gonna write down more in that message, i got sidetracked though. i like skript more and yeah.