Jr. Mod Application

Minecraft Username: PaperB0AT (the 0 is a zero)

Discord: -Trenton#9711

Time zone: PST

Playtime: 15 hours

I have quite a bit of experience as a staff member I was a Mod on a server called Damned I was also an admin on the server Cryolite. I did have a server at one point but it was not very popular so it was very easy to run. 

I would like to become a moderator on this server because I have lots of free time on my hands and would like to help the server also I noticed that when I was playing there would be no staff members on for hours at a time and I feel that I would be able to cover those gaps so there are staff members on most of the time. 

Something that sets me apart for other people is that I have quite a bit of experience and also a very active player because I enjoy helping people and playing the game in general. 

I have hacked before but I only did it out of curiosity and would never hack to get and advantage above other people. 

I have not been banned on any Minecraft servers. 

In general I would consider myself a very chill person and I enjoy playing Minecraft.  

Situational Questions

What would you do if you thought somebody was using criticals while in PvP, but couldn't tell for sure?

I would first try and get any evidence that they are using criticals in PvP but weather or not I get any evidence I would tell a higher staff member about them. I would then go on to continue to watch them and make sure that they do not cause any trouble to the server or other players. 

What would you do if you saw somebody flying or using speed hacks?

I would first tell a higher staff member and also send them evidence. If I am the only staff member on the server at the time I would continue to follow them around until a higher staff member gets on and punishes them. 

What would you do if someone was botting the server?

I would first tell a higher staff member along with screenshots of the chat. If I have perms in this situation then I would first  clear the chat then temporarily mute them. 

What would you do if someone starts spamming personal information in chat? 

If I don't have perms then I would instantly tell a high staff member with proof. If I do have certain perms I would instantly clear chat and punish them based off a higher staff members decision. 

What would you do if someone says something racist or homophobic in chat?

I would first clear chat instantly (with certain perms) then punish them based of a higher staff members decision. 

What would you do if somebody was threatening to hack the server?

I would first notify the owner or any really high staff member if they have not hacked the server by the time another staff member gets on I would try and waste as much time as possible to protect the server from being hacked. 

How would you handle a situation where you are the only staff online and there's someone asking a question, someone else spamming chat, and matrix (anticheat) is going off?

I would first handle the person spamming in chat. I would then deal with the matrix alerts and also notify a staff member about them. I would then respond to the question in chat if nobody has already.