PSA: Server Crashing

ApertureLabs

Hey,

If you're a server owner, please implement anti-cheat or anti-crash plugins, there are tons of plugins out there
designed to prevent crash exploits, and I'm getting tired of some servers being crashed because they can't
implement basic measures.

The most common one I see is offhand crashing, and there are scripts to prevent that:

It sucks to see players getting booted off servers they want to play on, and to see servers that worked hard to gain a decent player count lose those players to a troll.

Edited by ApertureLabs
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nice

Hello there! If you're reading this, hope you're having a wonderful day!

Feel free to contact me via Discord (CoolProgrammer#1920) for any help.

My DMs are always open for help.

You can also message via. forum messages for help.

1604908226_ScreenShot2021-01-28at10_32_28AM.png.2646ad6be239a9d0756a99e8e15602ab.png

Also, don't hesitate to leave a like on my post if I helped you in any way.

On 3/17/2021 at 9:40 PM, ApertureLabs said:

Hey,

If you're a server owner, please implement anti-cheat or anti-crash plugins, there are tons of plugins out there
designed to prevent crash exploits, and I'm getting tired of some servers being crashed because they can't
implement basic measures.

The most common one I see is offhand crashing, and there are scripts to prevent that:

It sucks to see players getting booted off servers they want to play on, and to see servers that worked hard to gain a decent player count lose those players to a troll.

My server keeps crashing when other people join.

I check logs and there is nothing other then the last message that I sent in the chat.

I will try your skript 🙂

Edited by landonhalley

2020-12-04-23-49-55_1.gif.3724f1a829a773