This server is going downhill.

Razzy_games

Who remembers minehut in 2019/2020? Unique gamemodes small servers, You could be number 1 on the leaderboard with 15 people.

Tons of fun gamemodes, I use to play for hours a day.

Today it's just Pay To Win clones of other servers, Theres nothing fun, The whole point of a server like this is for people who can't afford to create servers use this and make original content. This is just ridiculous when servers like cropied can make over $1000 a week. Who decided on this? This server is just going down hill, Look at the lobbies just sponsored shit now, If this continues im never going to touch this server again, It just gets worse every single day.

What minehut should do.

Don't allow servers to sell stuff or keep it so they can only pay for costs like higher server slots and paying for plugins. Server owners shouldn't be making a livelyhood off this server. Add a rating system to servers, Like cookies that hypixel housing has, It'll help smaller servers.

I just want to be able to play fun games, Not gen servers which are clones of the other 100 servers. Even the owner of cropied says that gen servers are boring as, He just takes in the money

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Razzy_games said:

Who remembers minehut in 2019/2020? Unique gamemodes small servers, You could be number 1 on the leaderboard with 15 people.

Tons of fun gamemodes, I use to play for hours a day.

Today it's just Pay To Win clones of other servers, Theres nothing fun, The whole point of a server like this is for people who can't afford to create servers use this and make original content. This is just ridiculous when servers like cropied can make over $1000 a week. Who decided on this? This server is just going down hill, Look at the lobbies just sponsored shit now, If this continues im never going to touch this server again, It just gets worse every single day.

What minehut should do.

Don't allow servers to sell stuff or keep it so they can only pay for costs like higher server slots and paying for plugins. Server owners shouldn't be making a livelyhood off this server. Add a rating system to servers, Like cookies that hypixel housing has, It'll help smaller servers.

I just want to be able to play fun games, Not gen servers which are clones of the other 100 servers. Even the owner of cropied says that gen servers are boring as, He just takes in the money

I thought agree that theres alot of server clones, Minehut will probably not disallow people to sell ranks and other stuff for IRL cash. The person who purchases something for example Warzone its his own decision if he purchases it, most servers fall under the ''NON-REFUND policy'' and how Cropied makes like $1000 a month is a mystery for me. And i dont agree that you have to pay for plugins, and having cookies like Hypixel housing has is a bad idea since Minehut will ripoff Hypixel's cookies system and that could make Minehut less populiar.

I used to play Minehut I guess?
Yeah, I still watch the forums for some reason. (15/5/2023)

3 hours ago, Razzy_games said:

What minehut should do.

If I have to be honest. As much as Minehut and it's staff love seeing cool and unique servers and are eager to help them out- the objective of Minehut was never to restrict anyone from creating a server they want to make. We are a service that provides servers to anyone and the users who want to use our service are free to create whatever they want whether it's fun gamemodes or boring ones, Minehut does at times encourage users to create something unique and authentic, but again we will never restrict anyone from creating any type of server aslong as it stays in line with our Server Rules linked below. 

https://forums.minehut.com/rules/

Moving onto your suggestions, I have to admit a rating system does sound pretty nice, but who's to say the server's that you've mentioned playerbase won't rate that server highly? I can understand you may not enjoy "Farming" servers as such but a lot of people within the community do so I feel like that suggestion will cross itself out. I'd like to hear back and get your views on it.

𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖘

VhxEDBl.png.529878f2f7856fdae0d911cde8ce12d1.png
Server Rules  Staff Applications  News & Updates
Reports  Appeals

Retired Moderator (June 30th 2020 - May 17th 2021)