50% off subscriptions

tanty_panty

Question

with the 50% off your first credit purchase

so i made a purchase a couple weeks ago, i would really like to get 50% back or 50% more credits, because it was 25% then that means it would be 25% back it will help me a lot and i would love it if you or someone else could do that

It was a recent purchase and i dont find it fair if the others will get a extra 25%off

4 answers to this question

I think it's not possible if the "50% off first purchase" was introduced after your first purchase.

Hello there! If you're reading this, hope you're having a wonderful day!

Feel free to contact me via Discord (CoolProgrammer#1920) for any help.

My DMs are always open for help.

You can also message via. forum messages for help.

1604908226_ScreenShot2021-01-28at10_32_28AM.png.2646ad6be239a9d0756a99e8e15602ab.png

Also, don't hesitate to leave a like on my post if I helped you in any way.

23 minutes ago, tanty_panty said:

with the 50% off your first credit purchase

so i made a purchase a couple weeks ago, i would really like to get 50% back or 50% more credits, because it was 25% then that means it would be 25% back it will help me a lot and i would love it if you or someone else could do that

It was a recent purchase and i dont find it fair if the others will get a extra 25%off

If you use the code "YOURECOOLNOW" you can get credits for 50% off. Its supposed to be for your first purchase but you can use it after, but only once.

3 hours ago, tanty_panty said:

Sorry my question was if i could get the money for that offer back or extra credits, because i purchased it a couple weeks back

As @CoolProgrammermentioned, this isn't possible at this time. Because you purchased it and nothing went wrong, it's not up to Minehut to return money. The purchase was successful and there's nothing you can do; really wish I could help more but unfortunately I cannot. 

Have a wonderful day!

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Please leave a reaction if my assistance was satisfactory!