How to set world spawn?

avaw987

Question

i think i made myself op but im not sure becuase theres a lot of commands i cant do such as change gamemode or set world spawn. Since my friends will be playing with me on the server and i traveled far from spawn already, i need to know how to set a world spanw. i dont know if im just using the wrong command or something?

3 answers to this question

I'm not sure how to set world spawn, I don't think you can (I just started) but you use the console in the server settings to use commands it doesn't work any other way unfortunately. P.S I started about 10 minutes ago lol.

7 hours ago, Tempress said:

I'm not sure how to set world spawn, I don't think you can (I just started) but you use the console in the server settings to use commands it doesn't work any other way unfortunately. P.S I started about 10 minutes ago lol.

Please make a new post instead of replying to an old one. Post locked.

Also, /setworldspawn must be used in-game and your character must be where you want the spawn to be when you run the command.

rose city STICKER

RosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaR

i code, animate, develop, UI design, learn, and adapt, as well as make servers, of course

💐Joined Minehut sometime in 2014
💐VIP sometime in 2018
💐Legend in January 2021
💐Helper on 4/11/2021
💐♥ (Retired) on 5/17/2021
💐 Moderator on 8/18/2023