Having trouble uploading worlds to my server.

LordDrag0nical

Question

So, I'm having a serious issue. I'm unable to upload worlds to my server. I've tried through the Minehut panel and that isnt working. It says error uploading file! Undefined and using file.io doesnt work it just says Uplaod failed! Any suggestions as to what i should do? because i just want to upload this world. When i zip the files im putting the files (advancements, data, etc) not the world file. FYI the file is 255 mb. everytime i use some other file transfering service (wetransfer, transfer.sh) and use /mh when i get to the "Paste a direct ZIP link" I do and it says invalid files or something like that. It's worked before but now its not.

Edited by LordDrag0nical

6 answers to this question

The file may be too big for Minehut to upload. Make sure everything inside the .zip file are the appropriate files for it to upload and try it again.

JR.MOD  August 1st, 2019              Reports & Appeals Team Lead  ↩              MOD  October 1st, 2019

↪  SR.MOD  August 11th, 2020

9 hours ago, _C02 said:

Are you positive the world is in a .zip format? Make sure that all world files are in the root of that folder, not in a folder inside of that one.

Absolutely positive that its a .zip and all the files are directly in the zip and not the world just the world file contents.