Forgot to Save - it Reset My World

JupiterBlooper

Question

1 answer to this question

2 hours ago, JupiterBlooper said:

My minehut world was reset completely just because i didnt save before i left.. it seemed to autosave while i was offline too because when i reverted it to last save it was still reset but i was in a different place.. any way to get bac my progress without backup??

Can you verify that you haven't been teleported to another world using /worlds (you need op to run it)? If there are multiple worlds, teleport to them by clicking on the name of the world and see if your items are in the world and repeat this until all worlds have been teleported to and you checked them. If you didn't get your items back, then I'm sorry, but you will need to restart unless you have a downloaded backup of your world. Please remember to use our backup system every hour or two to ensure that you don't lose your items again.

Any more questions regarding this should be asked here within a month of this comment to avoid Necroposting (posting on 1 month or older threads) as per Minehut's rules.

I'm just a known player who been playing since the 24 July 2019.

Please don't DM me for support, go here (if you don't mind waiting) or join Minehut's Discord (which is more active) if you need assistance.