Every time i die or join i spawn in a different world that does not appear on the world list

Sippyy

Question

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Sippyy said:

I can teleport back but i would rather not have to do that for myself and other people every time

Sounds like your default world needs changing to be the world you are playing on, follow the guide below to change it.

• Login to your Minehut panel.
  • Click on "Edit Server" on the server that needs the default world changed.
  • When the server is booted, click on "Settings".
  • Find the "Level Name" box and type in the name of the world you are playing on and click "Save".
  • Reboot your server.

If you don't know the name of the world, run /worlds on your server and click on each world name until you find the one you are playing on.

Any more questions regarding this should be asked here within a month of this comment to avoid Necroposting (posting on 1 month or older threads) as per Minehut's rules.

I'm just a known player who been playing since the 24 July 2019.

Please don't DM me for support, go here (if you don't mind waiting) or join Minehut's Discord (which is more active) if you need assistance.

51 minutes ago, Houlton said:

Sounds like your default world needs changing to be the world you are playing on, follow the guide below to change it.

• Login to your Minehut panel.
  • Click on "Edit Server" on the server that needs the default world changed.
  • When the server is booted, click on "Settings".
  • Find the "Level Name" box and type in the name of the world you are playing on and click "Save".
  • Reboot your server.

If you don't know the name of the world, run /worlds on your server and click on each world name until you find the one you are playing on.

Any more questions regarding this should be asked here within a month of this comment to avoid Necroposting (posting on 1 month or older threads) as per Minehut's rules.

this indeed works, thanks a lot