Extremely High Ping with Paid MH75 Server Plan

FIeeK

Question

I have recently started playing Minecraft again, and started a closed SMP with some friends. While using the free server, I experienced quite a bit of lag, so I laid that off with "it's a free server, you can't complain." I decided to purchase a server plan, the MH75 plan. I'm located in the PST time zone, so my ping should normally range within the area of 50-80 ms. I have no plugins installed. When I play on the server alone, I can experience high ping, from 100-300 ms. With others on, my ping (and others) have spiked to 2,000+ MS. How can I resolve the issue, because if not, I no longer need to pay for a subscription.

1 answer to this question

2 hours ago, FIeeK said:

I have recently started playing Minecraft again, and started a closed SMP with some friends. While using the free server, I experienced quite a bit of lag, so I laid that off with "it's a free server, you can't complain." I decided to purchase a server plan, the MH75 plan. I'm located in the PST time zone, so my ping should normally range within the area of 50-80 ms. I have no plugins installed. When I play on the server alone, I can experience high ping, from 100-300 ms. With others on, my ping (and others) have spiked to 2,000+ MS. How can I resolve the issue, because if not, I no longer need to pay for a subscription.

Minehut has sadly been having issues with lag on their end which is being looked into but may not be 100% fixed for a while. There is nothing that I can advice you to do.

I'm just a known player who been playing since the 24 July 2019.

Please don't DM me for support, go here (if you don't mind waiting) or join Minehut's Discord (which is more active) if you need assistance.