Server Crashing / Not Starting

bpitcher2013

Question

Hello! My server rankdomly stopped wokring I've tried force stopping the server and repairing the files but it didnt seem to work. This was a suprise for me and all the players that play on my server I cant access my files either to copy my skripts I made that I put hours of work into. If anyone knows how to fix this please help me. The server has been stuck on "starting" for hours abd it just wont work I cant get into the files or plugins either so I can figure out the issue. Help Would Be Appriciated!

Screenshot 2020-12-22 155334.png

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

48 minutes ago, bpitcher2013 said:

Hello! My server rankdomly stopped wokring I've tried force stopping the server and repairing the files but it didnt seem to work. This was a suprise for me and all the players that play on my server I cant access my files either to copy my skripts I made that I put hours of work into. If anyone knows how to fix this please help me. The server has been stuck on "starting" for hours abd it just wont work I cant get into the files or plugins either so I can figure out the issue. Help Would Be Appriciated!

Screenshot 2020-12-22 155334.png

47 minutes ago, Melted_Llama said:

I have the same problem

Hi there,

I suggest this, go to "Danger Zone", "Repair FIles" and then "Force Hibernate" after your server is hibernated, try starting.

At the time of commenting, Minehut is currently down for maintenance with a unknown ETA of when it will come back up.

I'm just a known player who been playing since the 24 July 2019.

Please don't DM me for support, go here (if you don't mind waiting) or join Minehut's Discord (which is more active) if you need assistance.