settings don't update in minehut

mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Question

I'm gonna ask the question it seems has been asked 100 times with no answer, because I'm at a loss. I can't change the settings in minehut. At least, I CAN - I changed the settings for mobs spawn to off in the website, and difficulty to peaceful - but no matter how many restarts, offline -> online cycles, or hours I wait, nothing changes in the game itself. As in, minehut will SAY its on peaceful, but the server does not reflect this.

Is there an actual solution to this, or is it just an issue with minehut itself because I'm not paying for the server? Please god don't say "restart the server"

5 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, mmmmmmmmmmmmm said:

Oh, I see. That's good news! I figured it was because I did not have the feature unlocked. This ought to fix it then, thanks!

The only thing paid servers get you is more RAM and player slots, all features should more or less be the same.

If I helped you, please be sure to leave a positive reaction to my messages!

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif

Changing certain properties using the dashboard doesn't work. You need to change difficultly ingame by /difficulty peaceful. This may be per world, im not sure.

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

8 hours ago, Minehut said:

Changing certain properties using the dashboard doesn't work. You need to change difficultly ingame by /difficulty peaceful. This may be per world, im not sure.

This would work, but (presumably) because I am not paying for the server, I am unable to use ingame commands such as /difficulty. I suppose this answers my question as to whether or not its because I'm not paying for the server, though. It's too bad but not the end of the world.

Edited by mmmmmmmmmmmmm

You don't need to pay for a server to be able to do commands like that... you need to be an Opetator though. Find out how to do that [here].

Founder - Minehut.xyz