Cannot Connect To Minecraft Server But Can Connect To All Others

Labraman

Question

This is a message to the people running the hosting site

I have had a difficult time connecting to my personal server over the past few days. I keep receiving the error message: io.netty.channel.abstractchannel$annotatedconnectexception which is an internet connection error. The thing is, I can connect perfectly fine to any other server, whether that's Soccercity or some random server. I have done other tasks as well, such as repairing files and starting from the dashboard. I wish to know how to fix this or even know what's going on because the world means a lot to me and everyone else as we met during quarantine and have bonded over it, and it represents our friendship. If there is no fix, then please send me a download link so I can have the world saved to my computer. Thank you for your time.

Best regards

2020-10-08_22.42.56.png

2 answers to this question

Hey,

This error message usually means that your server hasn’t fully started yet. If you wait 5 minutes and try joining and you still can’t then there might be an issue internally with your server. 

I suggest, if you still can’t connect to your server, that you start the server up, don’t join it, then go to the danger zone section of the panel and click “Repair Files”, this will hopefully resolve any plugins which might not have loaded correctly and are stopping you from connecting.

If you still cannot connect to your server I suggest you get the latest.logs through the panel and put them in a pastebin, once you have the logs create a support ticket here and include a link to the pastebin logs. They should hopefully be able to resolve the remaining issues.

• Thanks 1

Support  July 29, 2020 → November 3, 2020

► Helper November 3, 2020 → February 22, 2021

► Moderator February 22, 2021 → May 17, 2021

I might not always respond to forum dms, however I am always contactable on discord (mig#0069)

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 5.23.33 pm.png