An entire day of building gone ?

walenthewrecc

Question

Today me and a bunch of friends logged on to my server after a while to give everything a halloweeny look. After basically rebuilding the whole spawn and a couple of buildings we all eventually left. That was three hours ago. Now just a few minutes back my friend messaged me saying they logged on and everything was gone, even the place she was standing was the same as when we first logged on earlier that day. Why has this happened? Can i revert it and get back the hours of builiding ? Can I prevent it?

2 answers to this question

Unfortunately i don't think there is a current way to revert servers... to my knowledge anyway. A suggestion in the future i would give to you if to download the world by doing /dl regularly. Later if it dosen't save, you can  /ul by using file.io. Another way of saving your server is to make sure /save-on is enabled. But it's also possible your server could have been griefed. To prevent greifs, /whitelist on, then /whitelist add (player). You can later install worldguard (worldedit required) to protect your builds. I hope this has helped you, hopefully you can rebuild your map. Let me know if this was helpful to you cause this took a while to type 😕

image.png.bc433d6489d70ad831075fe76809b993.png

Owner of Lifestealed, Labs, Encore, UNOfficially and Observed

OG [VIP] 12/26/20 - 10/27/2021
OG [PRO] 12/27/21 - 11/18/2022
OG [LEGEND] 11/18/2022 - 3/14/2023
[DEFAULT] 3/14/2023 - 5/8/2024

[MOD] 5/8/2024 - Present