Trouble putting my server into single player.

jauihaud

Question

Hi, so a friend of mine and I have a server on minehut, and its great and we both love it. The thing is, he doesn't play minecraft often anymore, but I do, and would like do play in the server. However, it's a pain to start my server every time, and although minehut starts servers really fast, I want to transfer a copy into single player. So I downloaded the world to my computer and dragged it into the saves folder inside my minecraft folder, but it doesnt appear in my single player game list in game. 

I'm on a mac and the issue has been happening for a while, with other servers I downloaded as well. 

Any ideas?

4 answers to this question

Hey, converting Bukkit worlds to singleplayer is easy:

1. Create a folder called your world's name and put all files and folders from the bukkit world into it.

2. Copy DIM-1 and DIM1 from the bukkit end and nether world folders and paste them in the folder you just created!

Then you can just move that folder to your saves and you'll be able to play on it on singleplayer!

On 10/4/2020 at 3:20 PM, DeltaRays said:

Hey, converting Bukkit worlds to singleplayer is easy:

1. Create a folder called your world's name and put all files and folders from the bukkit world into it.

2. Copy DIM-1 and DIM1 from the bukkit end and nether world folders and paste them in the folder you just created!

Then you can just move that folder to your saves and you'll be able to play on it on singleplayer!

Uh so the thing is, 

I download the world, I get a zip file, when I open it it has no DIM-1 or DIM1 files in it. They just dont exist. 

Also my server doesnt have plugins. What do you mean bukkit world? 

As you can see i am confused. 

Hi , I am having the same issue , did you solve the problem , can you tell me how to do it please ? It didn't appear the file in the singleplayer part ,but also it said file import failure , please help me , I need help .

Edited by minehackercraft