Failed to schedule load callback for chunk

YouDontKnowMe

Question

Hello, recently i tried starting my server and i got the message:

Failed to schedule load callback for chunk [-5, 134217727]
java.util.concurrent.CompletionException: net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.ReportedException: Feature placement
at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.encodeThrowable(CompletableFuture.java:273) ~[?:1.8.0_212]
at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.completeThrowable(CompletableFuture.java:280) ~[?:1.8.0_212]
at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.uniCompose(CompletableFuture.java:961) ~[?:1.8.0_212]
at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniCompose.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:926) ~[?:1.8.0_212]
at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$Completion.run(CompletableFuture.java:442) ~[?:1.8.0_212]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.ChunkTaskQueueSorter.b(SourceFile:58) ~[patched_1.16.3.jar:git-Paper-204]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.ThreadedMailbox.e(ThreadedMailbox.java:90) ~[patched_1.16.3.jar:git-Paper-204]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.ThreadedMailbox.a(ThreadedMailbox.java:137) ~[patched_1.16.3.jar:git-Paper-204]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.ThreadedMailbox.run(ThreadedMailbox.java:102) ~[patched_1.16.3.jar:git-Paper-204]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:1.8.0_212]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:1.8.0_212]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_212]

after that the server just shuts down

Logs: https://www.writeurl.com/text/zpi2t3m1bx135h23uaev/qmdb853rd9ll152w6gp1

Edited by HyperGamer
Change reason

6 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, HyperGamer said:

Hello, recently i tried starting my server and i got the message:

[Server thread/WARN]: **** SERVER IS RUNNING IN OFFLINE/INSECURE MODE!
[Server thread/WARN]: The server will make no attempt to authenticate usernames. Beware.
[Server thread/WARN]: Whilst this makes it possible to use BungeeCord, unless access to your server is properly restricted, it also opens up the ability for hackers to connect with any username they choose.
[Server thread/WARN]: Please see http://www.spigotmc.org/wiki/firewall-guide/ for further information.
[Server thread/WARN]: To change this, set "online-mode" to "true" in the server.properties file.

after that the server just shuts down

Logs: https://www.writeurl.com/text/zpi2t3m1bx135h23uaev/qmdb853rd9ll152w6gp1

Hi there,

The "Offline/Insecure Mode" is normal here on Minehut since Minehut has something called a "proxy" or "BungeeCord" to authorize users and check if people connecting are actually who they are saying they are, to put it into simple context, the proxy checks with Mojang's systems to make sure people who are connecting have logged into Minecraft and not just changing their name (cracked).

Now let's talk about your logs, after having a quick look I can confirm that this might be a world/chunk loading issue, however I'm not sure how to resolve it, you may have to reset your world to fix it, but please don't take my word on this.

I'm just a known player who been playing since the 24 July 2019.

Please don't DM me for support, go here (if you don't mind waiting) or join Minehut's Discord (which is more active) if you need assistance.

9 minutes ago, Houlton said:

Hi there,

The "Offline/Insecure Mode" is normal here on Minehut since Minehut has something called a "proxy" or "BungeeCord" to authorize users and check if people connecting are actually who they are saying they are, to put it into simple context, the proxy checks with Mojang's systems to make sure people who are connecting have logged into Minecraft and not just changing their name (cracked).

Now let's talk about your logs, after having a quick look I can confirm that this might be a world/chunk loading issue, however I'm not sure how to resolve it, you may have to reset your world to fix it, but please don't take my word on this.

I alredy tried reseting the world, repairing the files and reseting the server and i still have the same problem. I edited the title, thanks

Edited by HyperGamer

2 minutes ago, HyperGamer said:

I alredy tried reseting the world, repairing the files and reseting the server and i still have the same problem.

Hmm, that's weird, I went through your logs again and found that you might be requesting chunks:

[15:45:37] [Worker-Main-1/ERROR]: Requested chunk : -5 -134217728

This might have to do with /forceload but I'm not sure, you might have to end up resetting your server to resolve this, also could you send your whole log (with plugins loading) please, this might also be a plugin issue.

Please don't DM me for support, go here (if you don't mind waiting) or join Minehut's Discord (which is more active) if you need assistance.

1 minute ago, Houlton said:

Hmm, that's weird, I went through your logs again and found that you might be requesting chunks:

[15:45:37] [Worker-Main-1/ERROR]: Requested chunk : -5 -134217728

This might have to do with /forceload but I'm not sure, you might have to end up resetting your server to resolve this, also could you send your whole log (with plugins loading) please, this might also be a plugin issue.

I had to cut off plugins loading because the file size was limited, but the plugins loaded just fine. I alredy tried reseting my server but nothing changed

1 minute ago, HyperGamer said:

I had to cut off plugins loading because the file size was limited, but the plugins loaded just fine. I alredy tried reseting my server but nothing changed

There's nothing I can suggest now, you'll have to wait for someone who knows what they are doing to assist.