SERVER IS RUNNING IN OFFLINE/INSECURE MODE! - Please help my server ISLOLand.minehut.gg

Fredadawda

Question

Good morning Minehut, I need help with my server. Since Friday, September 25, 2020. My server does not respond, that day at night I turned it on to continue with my projects, I enter and everything is still, the entities do not move and some do not appear. My skin is not fully loaded, I can not throw my potion or write anything in the chat, and the worst thing is that ONLY I CAN ENTER, others do not load the world. I enter logs in my Dashboard and I see the following:

[16:34:19] [Server thread / WARN]: **** SERVER IS RUNNING IN OFFLINE / INSECURE MODE!
[16:34:19] [Server thread / WARN]: The server will make no attempt to authenticate usernames. Beware.
[16:34:19] [Server thread / WARN]: Whilst this makes it possible to use BungeeCord, unless access to your server is properly restricted, it also opens up the ability for hackers to connect with any username they choose.
[16:34:19] [Server thread / WARN]: Please see http://www.spigotmc.org/wiki/firewall-guide/ for further information.
[16:34:19] [Server thread / WARN]: To change this, set "online-mode" to "true" in the server.properties file.

There are also more things that I do not understand, but please do not want to lose my server, I have worked many months with my friends and we do not want to start over.

Spending less than 1 minute, the server launches me to the lobby always telling me the red message that I attach in the image.

IP: ISLOL.minehut.gg

Thank you,

ImFredyMC

unknown.png

Edited by ImFredyMC
I was wrong to write

3 answers to this question

The error you sent is normal because thats how Minehut runs servers, next time it kicks you please copy your whole logs and paste them into a pastebin.com, and we can check what the issue is.

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif

Oye, nunca debes darle a nadie tu cuenta a menos que confíes plenamente en ellos, ya que pueden romper muchas cosas; de todos modos, cuando abras el panel, haz clic en Editar servidor si está en línea o activa para activarlo, luego, una vez que estés en el servidor panel de control vaya al administrador de archivos, luego haga clic en la carpeta de registros, abra el archivo latest.log y luego pegue el contenido en pastebin.com.