how to apply a randomizer data pack to my server or multi verse world

shugo09

Question

7 answers to this question

After you've created a world you can add the datapacks to its datapack folder (for example instead of opening the world folder you should open the folder that is named your world's name, so if you created a world called 'hey' you'd need to open the 'hey' folder. After that the process (which is explained in the video sent by Adam (this)) to add the datapack is the same.

Watch this handy tutorial to learn how to install datapacks on your Minehut server.

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif

25 minutes ago, DeltaRays said:

After you've created a world you can add the datapacks to its datapack folder (for example instead of opening the world folder you should open the folder that is named your world's name, so if you created a world called 'hey' you'd need to open the 'hey' folder. After that the process (which is explained in the video sent by Adam (this)) to add the datapack is the same.

i watched the video but my main question now is will it work with the multiverse worlds? like when you warp to the multiverse wolrd ( called randomizer for simplisty) will it ONLY work on that world or the full server

EDIT: never mind ima a dumb

Edited by shugo09
realised something

57 minutes ago, DeltaRays said:

i have done what the video tells me to do ( basicly make all of the files go into a created version on the server ) and it hasnt randomized anything im wondering if i have messed up or not 

22 minutes ago, shugo09 said:

i have done what the video tells me to do ( basicly make all of the files go into a created version on the server ) and it hasnt randomized anything im wondering if i have messed up or not 

Are you sure you uploaded the correct datapack?

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif