Minehut Datapacks

PugMaster4000

Question

So i wanted to add datapacks to my server, i already built stuff on the world and i dont wanna lose it, Ive watched the tutorial and stuff, but it seemed a lil complicated because i wanted to download xisumavoid's data packs, is there a easier way to download the data packs? Like with xisumavoid's datapacks where they are all bundled together, is there a way to download that bundle easier?

1 answer to this question

I understand what you mean and yes, it does look complicated as you have to upload each file individually. Sadly you cannot just upload the extracted zip.

I've watched the tutorial myself and it's super clear if you follow it correctly, the only thing you need to do that it doesn't show you is extract the zipped file. You can do this by right clicking the zipped datapack, and clicking Extract All.

📎 Tutorial

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif