Jump to content

Owner Needed » Read the whole thing


Recommended Posts

Hey gamers, I am currently looking for a owner to fund my biggest project a practice server!  There are already other owners but we need 1 of the owners to fund the server. You will make profit from payments around 40% of the payments will go to you. and the other 60% to the other 3 owners. 

How much will you be funding the server » 

We expect to have around 30 players online at all times.

What version will the server be »

1.8 | Allowed clients = LunarClient , Badlion and LabyMod



Please dm me @EnderGami#5620 for  more info.

Edited by TheEnderGami
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...