bedrock players don't have perms

khalid435

Question

7 answers to this question

The block breaking and placing may be due to spawn protection, or perhaps WorldGuard not allowing them. Make sure they're a bit away from the spawnpoint.

However, the chat issue is most likely client side as I've never heard of those issues on Minehut before.

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif

9 hours ago, Minehut said:

The block breaking and placing may be due to spawn protection, or perhaps WorldGuard not allowing them. Make sure they're a bit away from the spawnpoint.

However, the chat issue is most likely client side as I've never heard of those issues on Minehut before.

This is a bug for me too. Im on mobile, and i cant break anything in any server i go into, but i can place 😕

its a real downer that it isn’t working, seeing how it it vital to be able to break blocks. Is there a way to fix this bug?

I can however still type and chat. Thats no issue.

Edited by FXFoxs

8 hours ago, FXFoxs said:

This is a bug for me too. Im on mobile, and i cant break anything in any server i go into, but i can place 😕

its a real downer that it isn’t working, seeing how it it vital to be able to break blocks. Is there a way to fix this bug?

I can however still type and chat. Thats no issue.

it can be fixed if u give gm c and return him to gm s but u need to do it everytime they join

On 8/27/2020 at 11:34 AM, Minehut said:

yea its only for bedrock edition players. Is it just that the plugin that allows bedrock players to join isn't finished? or is it just an error.

Try switching gamemodes a few times and yes i believe it is an error on minehuts side.

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif