Extracting downloaded world file?

RandomGuyInMask

Question

I downloaded a world from my friend's server to back it up.
I used the /dl world command to do so, which gave me a Gofile link. From there, I downloaded the .zip, and the content looks like the following.

image.thumb.png.94a1332320989839928c9f095eb387d7.png

What must I do to get the world into my game? I know that usually, the .zip would contain the world which you put in the saves, but that doesn't seem to be the case here. Any help is appreciated.

4 answers to this question

You can follow THIS helpful tutorial that shows you how to upload a world to your Minehut server.

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif

Hey, you need to go to the folder to which you saved minecraft worlds (on windows you need to press WINDOWS+R, type %appdata%, go into .minecraft/saves), and replace the files in its region folder with the files in the region folder you downloaded), that will copy the chunks, if you want to transfer more data you need to transfer it from the folder you downloaded to the one in your saves folder.

Sorry, but I have to go now so I can't explain everything thoroughly 😕 

9 hours ago, Minehut said:

You can follow THIS helpful tutorial that shows you how to upload a world to your Minehut server.

I could've worded it better, I'm not trying to upload the world. I just wasn't sure how to use the .zip file because the content seemed different from what I'm used to seeing.

8 hours ago, DeltaRays said:

Hey, you need to go to the folder to which you saved minecraft worlds (on windows you need to press WINDOWS+R, type %appdata%, go into .minecraft/saves), and replace the files in its region folder with the files in the region folder you downloaded), that will copy the chunks, if you want to transfer more data you need to transfer it from the folder you downloaded to the one in your saves folder.

Sorry, but I have to go now so I can't explain everything thoroughly 😕 

Thanks for something.