Every Single Name Taken

ChocoMan

I've tried words, numbers, letters, random gibberish! Every single thing is taken, If only when creating a server you could see names that are vacant, but similar. I've been searching for a name, for almost 30 minutes. For Example, If you were to make a Microsoft email, and it's taken, It would show similar names that aren't taken! Can't we have anything like this?

• 1 month later...

Uhm, something weird happened. My minehut server stopped working, so I switched to another server host. When I went back for the first time on the dashboard, their where all of those servers which I had tried making. I was on a free plan, but somehow there were almost 18 servers! And they are functioning. I only want one server which i've picked out, but i can't fully delete the server from existance. (It does have a bit of a dumb name so i'm not writing the name of the one I want to keep) Someone help me

28 minutes ago, ChocoMan said:

Uhm, something weird happened. My minehut server stopped working, so I switched to another server host. When I went back for the first time on the dashboard, their where all of those servers which I had tried making. I was on a free plan, but somehow there were almost 18 servers! And they are functioning. I only want one server which i've picked out, but i can't fully delete the server from existance. (It does have a bit of a dumb name so i'm not writing the name of the one I want to keep) Someone help me

It probably glitched and let you make multiple servers when making one. You can try and make a support ticket and see if they can remove the extra servers for you.

Also this is an old post. Don't reply to old posts with your issue. Just make your own post about your issue next time.

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - now

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

---------------------------------------------------------

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png