Auto clickers

Sumsed1945

I have been searching for automatic clickers suitable for my PC. Tried many automatic clickers, but couldn't find a good one.

I need an automatic mouse clicker to perform multiple click points, and I can save the click so I can reuse it next time, and I need keyboard shortcuts, preferably with a scheduling feature.

Before I found an automatic clicker that was working for me, I spent 3 hours testing various tools. So do you know any good programs?

I am assuming you want to use it in games, right? 

But use of such tools is not allowed in many games and in few games you can use them but you have to be near the keyboard all the time. I have used some in the past and OP auto-clicker is a good option you can try.

On 8/28/2020 at 1:54 PM, vince77 said:

I am assuming you want to use it in games, right? 

But use of such tools is not allowed in many games and in few games you can use them but you have to be near the keyboard all the time. I have used some in the past and OP auto-clicker is a good option you can try.

Thanks I will give OP auto clicker a go. For now I have been using GS auto clicker from here which is doing the basic tasks for me. 

On 8/25/2020 at 9:58 PM, DeltaRays said:

Hello, a friend of mine used Autohotkey for some things, although I'm not sure that has all the features you're looking for.

Also, make sure that using autoclickers is allowed in that context before using it 😄

Thanks, will try it out.