outdated geyser proxy! Im still on (0)

ogarcia

From two days ago or so i´m receiving this error outdated geyser proxy! Im still on (0) when i try to join bedrock.minehut.com from a windows10 minecraft, but same server works fine on a java edition minecraft. I´ve being using it sice months without anyproblem from both licenses. Asked to a friend to try, he has the same problem, even if he creates a new account, a new server, and with a different pc, internet access. Anyone knows anything about this error?

5 minutes ago, ogarcia said:

From two days ago or so i´m receiving this error outdated geyser proxy! Im still on (0) when i try to join bedrock.minehut.com from a windows10 minecraft, but same server works fine on a java edition minecraft. I´ve being using it sice months without anyproblem from both licenses. Asked to a friend to try, he has the same problem, even if he creates a new account, a new server, and with a different pc, internet access. Anyone knows anything about this error?

Hi there,

Minehut still needs the update the Bedrock system (geyser) to the latest version, this is not a client issue.

(also maybe post this in help next time)

Edited by Houlton
reminding to post in help next time

I'm just a known player who been playing since the 24 July 2019.

Please don't DM me for support, go here (if you don't mind waiting) or join Minehut's Discord (which is more active) if you need assistance.

19 minutes ago, ogarcia said:

Thanks a lot, do you know how much time does it usually take?

Minehut is not very clear with when this will be updated, you'll just have to wait.

Please don't DM me for support, go here (if you don't mind waiting) or join Minehut's Discord (which is more active) if you need assistance.

1 hour ago, RoblocksMC said:

me neither how do i do it

please help

On 8/15/2020 at 2:09 PM, Houlton said:

Hi there,

Minehut still needs the update the Bedrock system (geyser) to the latest version, this is not a client issue.

(also maybe post this in help next time)

Read my reply, it's not a client issue, minehut needs to update.