I used a different account in Minehunt and Minecraft After i created the server i dont have op when i joined what will i do why is it like that????

eloi16

Question

5 answers to this question

Hi there,

On first start of your server you will not be OPed since that's how Minecraft servers are coded to run, to OP yourself, go to your panel and find "Console", in the textbox type "op (yourname)" and replace (yourname) with your Minecraft username.

If you need more of a explaination, let me know by replying.

I'm just a known player who been playing since the 24 July 2019.

Please don't DM me for support, go here (if you don't mind waiting) or join Minehut's Discord (which is more active) if you need assistance.

1 hour ago, Houlton said:

Hi there,

On first start of your server you will not be OPed since that's how Minecraft servers are coded to run, to OP yourself, go to your panel and find "Console", in the textbox type "op (yourname)" and replace (yourname) with your Minecraft username.

If you need more of a explaination, let me know by replying.

Hi Im new to Minecraft Thanks for the advice. Where can I find the panel?

Edited by eloi16

26 minutes ago, eloi16 said:

Hi Im new to Minecraft Thanks for the advice. Where can I find the panel?

Hi there,

Thanks for letting me know you needed more support, are you registered with Minehut and logged in to your account?

Bare in mind, there are issues with signing in right now. You may not be able to get to the panel, I suggest joining the Minehut Discord here for updates.

The panel can be found here. (make sure your signed in), find your server in the list and click "edit server", then you can OP yourself using the console there.

I'm just a known player who been playing since the 24 July 2019.

Please don't DM me for support, go here (if you don't mind waiting) or join Minehut's Discord (which is more active) if you need assistance.

18 minutes ago, Houlton said:

Hi there,

Thanks for letting me know you needed more support, are you registered with Minehut and logged in to your account?

Bare in mind, there are issues with signing in right now. You may not be able to get to the panel, I suggest joining the Minehut Discord here for updates.

The panel can be found here. (make sure your signed in), find your server in the list and click "edit server", then you can OP yourself using the console there.

Thanks That really helped me ill try it!