Item Commands

Big_Boi32

Question

2 answers to this question

Heya!

Many servers on minehut usually use the plugin "skript" or so I'd imagine. Consider taking a visit to Skript Discussion. I'm sure people would be more than happy to teach and help you. You may also send me a message and I'll be glad to help you.

Skript is essentially a code language that allows you create simple programs using a English friendly style of code. You can create a lot of awesome and convenient stuff for your server.

I'm not sure if there are any plugins to help you do this, but I'd recommend you give Skript a go.

❤️😄

image.png.e46e91961f1d6d4604a6e5f3dcb5a2bd.png

unknown.pngunknown.png

13 hours ago, AWorthySon said:

Heya!

Many servers on minehut usually use the plugin "skript" or so I'd imagine. Consider taking a visit to Skript Discussion. I'm sure people would be more than happy to teach and help you. You may also send me a message and I'll be glad to help you.

Skript is essentially a code language that allows you create simple programs using a English friendly style of code. You can create a lot of awesome and convenient stuff for your server.

I'm not sure if there are any plugins to help you do this, but I'd recommend you give Skript a go.

❤️😄

Thanks! I’ll try my best with skript.